Visibility condition based on tags
Hi. Is it possible to use a tag in the library as visibility condition for a context menu addon (isengard of course)?
I'm splitting my library from my shows and my girlfriend's shows. I have a tv shows with all the series, one with my shows (with 'me' tag) and one with my girlfriend's shows (with 'girlfriend' shows).
Actual method of adding tags is quick when you have to add several shows but you can't do it while you're navigating the library.
So i thought to create a context menu addon:
If the tv show has 'me' tag it shows "remove from my shows". If there's not it shows "add to my shows".
If the tv show has 'girlfriend' tag it shows "remove from girlfriend's shows". If there's not it shows "add to girlfriend's shows".
The problem is that i didn't found a way to control addon visibility based on tag. Is that possible?
I know i can add 4 methods (add to me, remove from me, add to girlfriend, remove from girlfriend) or 2 (add/remove to/from me, add/remove to/from girlfriend) but they're not a great solution because I don't know if it's already there or not.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Visibility condition based on tags0