3D formats some missing
Wink 
hi when i use kodi & want to watch a 3D films in settings you give 3D options of side by side, over under, & the colour versions but there is one missing overlapping think it is stereoscopic or passive 3D version is missing, it is the 3D when you look at it without glasses looks blurry and out of focus & when you put your glasses on it is then 3D could you please add this 3D format even cinemas & dvds use this 3D method but kodi does not have it in options it is left out, would be a great bonus if you could add it thank you & God Bless you Paul Smile)))
Do you own this sort of TV (its called passive 3d by using 2way polarized light)? Because those TVs normally support side by side or over&under and present it in the correct way. I think your statement is wrong - please be more specific which device you are trying to use.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
@paulie79
You have to activate the 3D mode manually for your TV as soon as you start playback of a 3D movie. The side-by-side/over-under are used for your requested passiv 3D mode, but you have to "tell" your TV device that the two screen parts have to be overlapped.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
depending on your OS this 3D mode is already available - it should be called "interlaced". Which means, we support it, but not on all platforms. If you're on Windows, it'll be implemented there along with the DX11 upgrade.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D formats some missing0