v15 Missing A/V sync methods in Kodi 15
I'm missing the A/V sync options in the Video / Playback / Sync PlayBack to dsplay in the current Kodi 15 development branch (master)

Before I start searching: I have seen that it was changed from "spinner" to "list". Are the missing options just a lack of the confluence skin?
If not, which conditions must be met to make the options visible? I use MFC hardware decoding on an Odroid-XU3 Board.

Thanks for your support!
They were dropped because they did not make any sense.

Sync playback to display makes only sense with resampling audio. That's what it does when you tick this option. When passthrough audio is detected it falls back to drop/dupe
thanks for the quick answer, FernetMenta - this saves me much time for investigation!

[Edit} Does defining the value in guisettings.xml still has an effect?
I have seen in source that the defines are still present, but didn't look futher.....
(2015-06-18, 07:38)peak3d Wrote: [Edit} Does defining the value in guisettings.xml still has an effect?
I have seen in source that the defines are still present, but didn't look futher.....

Nope, if still there, they are ignored. Maybe there are some remnants in the source, not sure.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing A/V sync methods in Kodi 150