v14 Plexbmc Issues
Hi there,

I am having trouble setting up Plexbmc. I have the latest version of the app installed. It works fine on my local network and picks up my Plex server.

The problem arises when trying to access the server from outwith my local network (girlfriends house). I have entered my username and password in the config screen. I get the Script failed error and the app refuses to load.

I have also tried entering my IP address and the port number manually to no avail.

Any ideas how to setup this addon for remote access to my server?

Cheers folks.
Make sure you have remote access enabled under settings, server, in Plex Media server on your home computer, and that the computer is left awake when you try and connect from somewhere else.
(2015-06-18, 08:43)fatbob46 Wrote: Make sure you have remote access enabled under settings, server, in Plex Media server on your home computer, and that the computer is left awake when you try and connect from somewhere else.

Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned. I connect remotely regularly via other devices. It's just the Kodi Addon that's proving awkward.
Anyone?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plexbmc Issues0