TV shows display issue [SOLVED]
Im using Kodi 14.2 with mysql. my tv shows suddenly disappeared in kodi but i still see them in mysql.

I tried deleting the DB and letting kodi re create it and now i can only get to items suing the FILES section.

this is making NO SENSE! anyone have any ideas?
Can you check sources and see if they have content set as TV shows?
YES I have 2 sources MOVIES and TELEVISION.. I'm starting to wonder if its some windows update that screwed something up but i have no way to figure it out.
Can you set content again?
I've gone so far as to totally uninstall kodi and re-install it. I DID keep the profile folder during uninstall.
This didn't do anything to resolve the issue.
Next i Uninstalled kodi and REMOVED The profile folder. as well as deleted the MYSQL DBs rebooted, then reinstalled again.

Before i put my advancedsettings.xml file back i tested without it for MYSQL.
I added the TELEVISION folder back using the same SMB path i had for the MYSQL DB. it looks to work just fine.
THEN I put the advancedsettings.xml back in and tried again. THE DBs were created I added the source back. but then i tried to update the Library.
It's not working. when i click update library it takes about 1 second then it thinks its done.

I then removed the xml file switched back and I removed the source. then put the XML back added it back and tried again and now it looks to work. WOW. what a mess. seems ok though now.
Wow its happened AGAIN!! I'm not sure what is causing it. I cant find anything wrong in the database itself though. can someone give me some insight on how to find and stop the issue from happening again?
OK I found and solved the issue. My SERVER had no space for the VIEW tables which is using a different drive this caused the VIEW tables to become corrupt. after cleaning the drive to get space its working fine now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows display issue [SOLVED]0