Disable RSS feed??
Is there an option for disabling the rss feed? or even changing it to something else, like CNN Headline News, etc ?

thanks, and thanks for a very nice looking skin.
Legion

Also, one other question: I've added a favorite to the Home Menu, .. is there a way to add submenus to this as well?
Hi Legion455

Yep happy to say you can do both.

See the screen shots for where you can do it.

Well DUH!! (thank you very much, must've been a big brain fart by me Sad I couldn't see the forest for all the trees in the way!! )

One last stoopid question.... For the submenus, is there an option for always showing them, instead of having to press the down arrow button?
Yeah that's under skin settings, home, home extras, Submenu Normally Hidden - toggle that off and they stay visible.
(2015-06-21, 01:03)Sharpe Wrote: Yeah that's under skin settings, home, home extras, Submenu Normally Hidden - toggle that off and they stay visible.

Sorry, I'm a dummy, but I do NOT see anything under Home Extras pretaining to "Submenu Normally Hidden".

Could you grab a screen-shot of that item?

thanks man!
Legion
Oh hang on it might not show up if you're on Helix.

It's very new addition and I'm not sure if it's in the version of Back-Row that's contained in the Kodi repository for the Helix build.

It's definitely in the Isengard version that's in the Kodi repo though.

Or you could manually install the updated Helix version from this link,
thank you!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable RSS feed??0