v15 Kodi 15. No Audio
After that I start a film, I sometimes no sound, or if I put a movie on pause and press again to play again no sound. After about a minute the sound comes. Before à use Kodi 14, i don't have this.

Have sombody the same and hoe can i fix this.

Thanks
(2015-06-21, 13:46)Ronald1969 Wrote: After that I start a film, I sometimes no sound, or if I put a movie on pause and press again to play again no sound. After about a minute the sound comes. Before à use Kodi 14, i don't have this.

Thanks

I had the same thing with my previous Android box with RK3188 chipset from about mid April with Isengard. I reverted back to Helix v14.2. Now I have another Android box with RK3288 chipset and no longer have this same problem with Isengard. It was fixed either with the later chipset or with a later build of Isengard.
(2015-06-21, 13:46)Ronald1969 Wrote: After that I start a film, I sometimes no sound, or if I put a movie on pause and press again to play again no sound. After about a minute the sound comes. Before à use Kodi 14, i don't have this.

Thanks

I have exactly the same problem. After upgrading from v14.2 to v15, when starting a video often there is no sound. The "fix" is to pause and unpause the video (sometimes more than once) and the sound is back. If I (for example) rewind a video, in most cases sound is missing again.
My sound drops after upgrading to 15. No lasting fix yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15. No Audio0