Beta Skin Cinemax 1.1 ( only isengard )
Great Skin! Very clean. 1 thing, Is there a easy way to make the home menu sidebar transparent?
Thx very much Smile
For change opacity menu , search file Homemenu.xml , line 12 and change value " End="XX"
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="60" condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitymenu.disable)">Conditional</animation>
(2015-07-18, 23:42)Slack8182 Wrote: I love this skin! Looks great on a flat screen tv. I recently did a fresh install and tries to re-download the skin but when I went to unzip it I was getting an error. Any solutions? And any updates on this skin in the near future?

I do not understand, I have no problem with RC2.
Loving the skin...It uses skin shortcuts so menus created in FTV and Arctic populated automatically. Weather however opens to screensaver unlike the other skins. Any quick fix? Big Grin
Really beautiful theme . However same problem as "ART " bottom of the black screen startup screen. And setting color black screen.

Good luck !
An update will be made in September.
I encounter some compatibility problems with Isengard and work with Jarvis . Soon there will be a new version. but still need time. Thank you for your patience .
your ski look amazing, because its simple and practical.

Sugestions:
- can you make the HORIZONTAL MENU again? i like it better, and more practical.
- can you make the widget WATCHLIST for movies and Series? like it works on Refocus ?

thank you
Need Help

Hello everyone . I want actually finished my skin, but health problems have really slowed my work. And I really like that Cinemax could emerge definitively. And devote myself fully to the achievement of a very hard skin for me right now. I can give some time but really not much. I would like someone to help me finish, a person with some knowledge in coding a skin. It remains to finish the PVR and the skin opening files (remains fixed on Jarvis).
If a person accept to help me complete my skin, I'd really be happy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlodecaun0wm7b...x.zip?dl=0
I wish I had some time to help you with your skin.
Please take care of yourself and spend your time well!
Thank you very much . I had an accident, and I'll have two months of re-education. I am glad that you agree to take your time to my skin.I am happy to hear that

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Cinemax 1.1 ( only isengard )2