IS IT MUST TO CHANGE FROM XBMC TO KODI?
Hi all
I have eweat802 running android and built in xbmc...now I hear about kodi new released 14 helix.
my question is should I delete my built in xbmc and install kodiHuh I can see my xbmc is working fine.

And if I remove xbmc and replace with kodi then can reverse it back to install xbmc and remove kodi?

Kindly help in this issue

Regards

Slim
See Migration (wiki).

You don't have to do anything you don't want to, of course, but if you do then you should follow those instructions.
NO, IT ISN'T
lol
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
wtf? Deleting the posts that you don't agree with? Nice one guys... Very nice.

Grow a fuckin pair of balls and if you are brave to take a piss out of people be a man and accept the criticism...
Now i am curious what amet is talking about.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2015-06-22, 14:25)Memphiz Wrote: Now i am curious what amet is talking about.

Ask whoever deleted my post. Someone is not happy with what I said ... Censorship at its best
Meh!
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I hope Ned will give a comment on this. (sadly the Mod CP doesn't allow undelete nor shows the deleted post at all).
(2015-06-22, 14:35)Memphiz Wrote: I hope Ned will give a comment on this. (sadly the Mod CP doesn't allow undelete nor shows the deleted post at all).

Same here :/
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-06-22, 13:55)amet Wrote: wtf? Deleting the posts that you don't agree with? Nice one guys... Very nice.

Grow a fuckin pair of balls and if you are brave to take a piss out of people be a man and accept the criticism...

They call it in Dutch: Koekje van eigen deeg
(2015-06-22, 14:44)misa Wrote:
(2015-06-22, 13:55)amet Wrote: wtf? Deleting the posts that you don't agree with? Nice one guys... Very nice.

There is an English saying for that as well, I fail to see how it applies? I have censored/deleted your posts?
amet, please just repost it. Seems there is no way to restore deleted posts.
(2015-06-22, 14:48)amet Wrote:
(2015-06-22, 14:44)misa Wrote:

There is an English saying for that as well, I fail to see how it applies? I have censored/deleted your posts?

More then once Smile
(2015-06-22, 14:53)wsnipex Wrote: amet, please just repost it. Seems there is no way to restore deleted posts.

Nothing to say, you comment was immature and unnecessarily taking a piss out if someone that can't speak English well. As someone who learned English hard way I disagree with that... ( paraphrased)

It's not important... /me is done here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IS IT MUST TO CHANGE FROM XBMC TO KODI?0