IS IT MUST TO CHANGE FROM XBMC TO KODI?
(2015-06-22, 14:53)misa Wrote:
(2015-06-22, 14:48)amet Wrote:
(2015-06-22, 14:44)misa Wrote: They call it in Dutch: Koekje van eigen deeg

There is an English saying for that as well, I fail to see how it applies? I have censored/deleted your posts?

More then once Smile

I remember disagreeing with most of the stuff you said but don't remember deleting any of your posts...
(2015-06-22, 14:57)amet Wrote:
(2015-06-22, 14:53)wsnipex Wrote: amet, please just repost it. Seems there is no way to restore deleted posts.

Nothing to say, you comment was immature and unnecessarily taking a piss out if someone that can't speak English well. As someone who learned English hard way I disagree with that... ( paraphrased)

It's not important... /me is done here

not at all, it was simply related to the all caps title.
Yep a "don't scream gag" as usual? *wonders*
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-06-22, 13:55)amet Wrote: wtf? Deleting the posts that you don't agree with? Nice one guys... Very nice.

Grow a fuckin pair of balls and if you are brave to take a piss out of people be a man and accept the criticism...

I deleted your post because it as off topic and only served to do exactly what ended up happening anyways, cause an argument. I would have deleted wsnipex's post too if he were a normal user, but I don't touch Team Member posts and gave my word on that. There's nothing about balls or criticism or anything personal, there's just stopping fights that have nothing to do with helping this user. I am powerless to restrict team members, but you are not a team member anymore, and I did my best to keep this from escalating. Had I known it would have blown up even further or that anyone would have been bothered by the deletion, then I would have not bothered at all.

My apologies to all involved.

EDIT: clarification about deleting anything team member or not, it wasn't that I even felt strongly about what anyone said, and I didn't even think wsnipex's post was actually bad, but the idea would have been to delete both just to prevent a possible argument and hope things didn't go further. In hindsight, any deletion was a bad idea, and had the opposite effect of preventing an argument. Sorry again.
(2015-06-22, 08:11)Ned Scott Wrote: See Migration (wiki).

You don't have to do anything you don't want to, of course, but if you do then you should follow those instructions.

To Ned Skot...
What I mean is this..is kodi better than xbmc in a sense it has more facility than xbmc, also maybe its working faster or its not hang or freeze or it has less buffering problem than xbmx? This is what I mean
Yes. XBMC means v13.2 at best, and we're close to releasing v15. Kodi is nothing more than the new name of XBMC, so Kodi has lots of improvements and bug fixes.
XBMC to KODI is nothing but a name change.

KODI is XBMC with a NEW name.

If one wants a version of XBMC developed beyond version 13.2; one will use KODI.
Many thnx to you all who response to me now I'm understood. Can some tell me any a good addon where I can get all bein sports? I tried iptv stlker, devil spotr and others but not working
We cannot help you with finding pirate/bootleg video streams. See forum rules (wiki). It is not allowed.
(2015-06-22, 20:27)Memphiz Wrote: Yep a "don't scream gag" as usual? *wonders*

exactly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IS IT MUST TO CHANGE FROM XBMC TO KODI?0