WIP YouTube Browser
Hey phil, just curious about My Account functionality. I know you were still working on it, but I was wondering if you've had any luck? Also, does this piggy back on top of the current YouTube plugin or is it strictly calling on it's own?
just curious for my own edification.

Thanks again for this!!!
(2016-03-01, 03:00)RonnieG3 Wrote: Hey phil, just curious about My Account functionality. I know you were still working on it, but I was wondering if you've had any luck? Also, does this piggy back on top of the current YouTube plugin or is it strictly calling on it's own?
just curious for my own edification.

Thanks again for this!!!

You might have noticed that I was quite busy in the last months. Wink
http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260
Might be possible that I will try to finish this after everything else is finished.

it doesnt have anything to do with youtube plugin. It uses the youtube-dl module to get the needed functionality.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Oh I noticed Cool!! Looking good too. No worry, really. I was just curious. Might have to download a nightly to try it out Nod
Hi, Thanks for a great add-on. everyone I have showed it to thinks it's great.

The first time I tried to install from zip I was using Kodi 15.2 on Windows 10 and I got a message saying... 'failed to install a dependency' but I have since installed it on Kodi 16 on Linux Mint and everything is working great.

So I decided to try install on OpenELEC 6.0.1 Kodi 15.2 on RPi2

First I installed ExtendedInfo script from Kodi official repo

Then install from zip but get an error message which says...

script.youtube.browser-master.zip
Add-on does not have the correct structure

I thought the zip file might have got corrupted somehow, so I tried to download the zip file again from the link on the first post of this thread, but I keep getting same message when I try to install.

I realise it's not much to go on, but wondered if you have say idea what might be cause?
please , give us some updates to this great add on !
also it would be great if you use the same interface for making dailymotion.com script, specially that old dailymotion old addon not work probably and miss a lot of options
(2016-04-29, 13:05)samehvirus Wrote: please , give us some updates to this great add on !

What you probably dont know: The logic for this add-on is completely offloaded to other scripts / modules. I dont need to update this add-on in order to update it. Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2016-04-29, 13:08)samehvirus Wrote: also it would be great if you use the same interface for making dailymotion.com script, specially that old dailymotion old addon not work probably and miss a lot of options

Coincidentally I started with exactly that some days ago Wink
I almost finished separating my code well enough in order to easily create this kind of browser with filtering etc for different APIs.

Don´t expect any advanced functionality in the beginning though, I will stick with basic searching + filtering for now .
thx, you are awesome Smile .. i want to test it first , as i'm the first one who request it from you Wink
Thanks for work Phil. Looking forward to it. Big Grin

If you could implement option to select video quality when selecting video as I currently have bandwidth limit in case the videos default to HD.

Thanks Smile
Any updates to this @phil65.

Be great if could could have look at it when you have some spare time Smile

Love this youtube layout compared to basic default youtube addon.

Thanks Big Grin
Tried this plugin for the first time today, and its really good.
I will continue to use this, there are only two suggestions I'd like to make.

1. I would like to see video duration in the browser, didn't see an option to enable this. It's nice to know how long the videos are before watching them.
2. Alphabetic sorting seems a bit off, it has some strange ordering going on, might want to double check it.
Pity this awesome addon hasnt been updated in awhile.

@phil65 be sweet if you could provide some updates to this. Its million times better than the default youtube plugin.

Or if you would allow another dev to work on it be great

Thanks again for all your work Smile
I am fresh in kodi and want to know how to add this youtube option in my kodi windows or android ? any explanation pleae?

I downloaded it from github how can I let it work with my kodi ?

thanks for all
I created a this in my home screen and I don't know how to attach it with browser scripts...

<item id="7">
                    <description>Browser</description>
                    <icon>backgrounds/movies.jpg</icon>
                    <label2>icons/chrome.png</label2>
                    <label>138012</label>  
            <onclick>XBMC.Runscript(D:\kodi\addons\browser.chromium-browser\default.py, http://www.google.com)</onclick>
                </item>

but when I clicked on it nothing happened!

Any Idea please

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Browser3