Bug NFO-Import ignores Set/SortTitle
When importing existing nfo-Files, TMM ignores tags "set" and "sorttitle".

This is extremely annoying, especially when updating/exporting nfo-Files by kodi and reimporting (*) these files into TMM. All sets are lost! TMM automatically updates all nfo-Files, ...

(*) removing entries from db and updating folders
sorry for the late response.
tbh recently I had no time to look at tmm bugs (summer and real life eat up the whole spare time at the moment)

but I've already fixed a bug with rewriting the NFOs - maybe your bug is already fixed too, but I have to recheck it
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thank you for your response!

The bug exists in the current version 2.6.8 (r2052).

And this bug occurs while reading (not writing) the NFOs.

Btw, TMM is great! :-)
Lightbulb 
Maybe the problem is TMM always scrap and overwrite the nfo file.
I think would be a great implementation a "Ignore scrap if a NFO file exists" option.
What do you think?

Kadu
@asdfghjkl that is not a bug per se.. when you remove a movie from tmm it is also being removed from the movie set (which forces a rewrite of the NFO without the movie set information).... that behaviour is by design

@Kadu_Leite when the NFO already exists, why do you do any scraping? tmm is built to scrape metadata and rewrite the NFO
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
@mlaggner When removing an entry from TMM, the NFO still exists. Including the information for movie-set and sorttitle. Why will this not be imported, when reading the NFO-File again?!
okay, now I could reproduce it again.
That is a bug which I have already fixed for the next version (2.7).

We may add a sooner release (2.6.9) which brings 2 important fixes soon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFO-Import ignores Set/SortTitle0