Kodi and UPnP support (watched episodes and flatten hierarchy)
Is there someone that are looking in to this problem? I've made some screens of the problem, when I access my main HTPC over UPnP.

The problem is that when accessing the library over UPnP, shows with no scanned episodes shows up in "Unwatched" sorting in the Kodi Library, and not when "Watched" sorting are picked.

See screens here: http://imgur.com/a/jFUYf

The first three screens are from the main Kodi library. Everything is right. (I've enabled "Show empty TV shows" Settings/Media/Videos to show this). The last three screens are from the UPnP Kodi library access with another Kodi machine.

The first screen is when "All videos" sorting is used, and both Shameless with 0/0 (no added epidosed in Kodi) and Shaun the Sheep 38/151 are without check mark).

The second screen is when "Unwatched" sorting is used and we see Shaun the Sheep and other TV Shows with no check mark, both with some episodes played, and some with all episodes unwatched.

The third screen is when "Watched" sorting is used and we see both TV Shows with and without check marks. The TV Shows without check marks are the shows with no episodes scanned in the library. This is a more proper way to do it, and correct in Kodi main library. (When "unwatched" sorting is used we do it to see something not seen.)

But in UPnP mode access by another unit it's not correct like this.

In screen four (UPnP) we once again see TV Shows with and without check marks. Both TV Shows with not all episode watched (Shaun the Sheep) and TV Shows with no episodes at all scanned (Shameless).

But in screen five (UPnP) "Unwatched" sorting is used, and here we see what is not right. Both TV Shows with not all episode watched (Shaun the Sheep) and TV Shows with no episodes at all scanned (Shameless) are in this sorting.

In screen six (UPnP) "Watched" sorting is used, and ONLY TV Shows with 5/5, 30/30, XX/XX is in this sorting. NOT, 0/0 as it should, and as it is in the main Kodi library.

I really hope this post and these screens helps to clarify the problem, and that this problem can be fixed.

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
(2017-02-13, 14:27)soder Wrote: Is there someone that are looking in to this problem? I've made some screens of the problem, when I access my main HTPC over UPnP.

The problem is that when accessing the library over UPnP, shows with no scanned episodes shows up in "Unwatched" sorting in the Kodi Library, and not when "Watched" sorting are picked.

See screens here: http://imgur.com/a/jFUYf

The first three screens are from the main Kodi library. Everything is right. (I've enabled "Show empty TV shows" Settings/Media/Videos to show this). The last three screens are from the UPnP Kodi library access with another Kodi machine.

The first screen is when "All videos" sorting is used, and both Shameless with 0/0 (no added epidosed in Kodi) and Shaun the Sheep 38/151 are without check mark).

The second screen is when "Unwatched" sorting is used and we see Shaun the Sheep and other TV Shows with no check mark, both with some episodes played, and some with all episodes unwatched.

The third screen is when "Watched" sorting is used and we see both TV Shows with and without check marks. The TV Shows without check marks are the shows with no episodes scanned in the library. This is a more proper way to do it, and correct in Kodi main library. (When "unwatched" sorting is used we do it to see something not seen.)

But in UPnP mode access by another unit it's not correct like this.

In screen four (UPnP) we once again see TV Shows with and without check marks. Both TV Shows with not all episode watched (Shaun the Sheep) and TV Shows with no episodes at all scanned (Shameless).

But in screen five (UPnP) "Unwatched" sorting is used, and here we see what is not right. Both TV Shows with not all episode watched (Shaun the Sheep) and TV Shows with no episodes at all scanned (Shameless) are in this sorting.

In screen six (UPnP) "Watched" sorting is used, and ONLY TV Shows with 5/5, 30/30, XX/XX is in this sorting. NOT, 0/0 as it should, and as it is in the main Kodi library.

I really hope this post and these screens helps to clarify the problem, and that this problem can be fixed.

/Söder
Bump.

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi and UPnP support (watched episodes and flatten hierarchy)0