Queue?
This may not be a Titan thing but rather a KODI thing...anyways....

When I select context menu on a movie, I see the "queue item" selection...but I can'y figure out how to view this so-called mythical queue?

Is this something I can add to the tiles on the main screen? A "View Queue" tile?

Is the queue a playlist? The only thing I see when going to playlists are create a new smart playlist...

Ideas?
Isn't it just pressing the play button to play what's in the queue?
Well after I add several movies to the queue - how do I view the queue?

I would like to add the queue as a tile on the home page if it's possible...?

Are you saying just press the play button? Where? The home screen?
I think this is missing from the Titan skin. When you switch to Confluence, you can access it by going to your TV show library and left clicking to bring up the options menu. The option is "Current playlist". I don't see that option when I switch back to Titan.
Well maybe I am confusing the queue with adding to favorites?

What I would like to do is be on a movie, select SOMETHING which adds it to a list - this can be either a TV show or a movie...

Then on my Titan home screen add a tile to access this list...

Ideas?
No, you're thinking correctly, it's a queue. Unfortunately I don't think the current playlist window is able to be fetched, so you can't add a shortcut for it. The only way to access the current playlist is by left clicking when you're on the movies or TV show listing and press current playlist. (this option will only show if you have something queued already). Marcel will need to add it to Titan for it to work. Here is the Wiki link Marcel: http://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_playlists#Ho...l_playlist
Ok thanks for sorting it out, I'll add it to the skin.
I have added the playlist option to the sideblade menu. Will be available in next beta version.
Can we add a tile to the main window for the current playlist?
Yes you can, but just with a little workaround...

Go to settings --> skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts
Press Add to add a new shortcut.
In the dialog that opens press cancel to abort
You have a shortcut called <None> in your list
Press Set label --> name it the way you want, e.g. Current playlist
Press "Change shortcut"
Select "custom action"
Type exactly this --> ActivateWindow(videoplaylist)

That's all... Offcourse you can your own image and background for the new shortcut
Excellent!!!

I have been wanting a way to create a queue that's easily added to so I can watch my movies from there...

I will try this tonight and report back!
This worked very nicely - thx!

Marcell, what will you be adding to the skin?
ok so I got this setup and added about 10 movies to the queue...but after a reboot they all disappeared...normal?
(2015-07-02, 15:25)jmhenry5150 Wrote: ok so I got this setup and added about 10 movies to the queue...but after a reboot they all disappeared...normal?

Yeah, it's just a current playlist queue. Are you wanting all the movies and shows to stay permanently? If so, you could make a smart playlist or add them to your favourites.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Queue?0