v15 Beta 2 and nightlies since - video playback issues
Since Beta 2 (Beta 1 was fine in this respect) I've noticed two things:

1. Streaming video playback stops if I try to skips/jump fwd MOST of the time. You nearly have to trick it into working and not stopping playback.

2. Some locally-stored (NFS shares) files just seem to stop playing within the first couple seconds. THere is no rhyme or reason to it. It SEEMS to be the newest tv shows I download. Once a newer episode of that series comes up, it SEEMS to pass that behavior to the new one....might all be coincidence however.
Can you provide a link to a streaming video that exhibits this behavior? I had seen this previously with some YouTube content, but I recall it being fixed.
Any streaming source
No Debug Log no problem
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2015-06-25, 18:51)fritsch Wrote: No Debug Log no problem

Hey, man. I posted this from work as I had a second to share this information. Again, I'm at work. I thought it helpful to share since it is YOUR product that suffers from not looking into it. If you look at when I finally registered on the forum and the number of posts, you will understand that I don't post for the sake of nothing better to do.
I am going to ignore the last 2 posts and continue this discussion properly. I am streaming online video fine. I can skip forward/backward with small and large skip, I can fast forward/rewind. Do you have any buffer settings in your advancedsettings.xml file? Please post a log when you do get a chance and a link to a streaming video that exhibits the issue (even though you say any).
Will do as soon as I can.
additionally please install the last available nightly before we look further
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/win32/
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta 2 and nightlies since - video playback issues0