drive g
Sad 
hi, i have a problem, i have a 250g hd in my xbox, partitioned, and all was working ok for months, but the other week, i installed xbmc build 1.1.0 jun 06, brilliant it is, the problem i have mind, is that xbmc no longer displays drive G, whether its for movies or music, its got 92gig on it mind, but if i go to the avalance skin it is there, and if i go on settings on xbmc and put display drives then on the main page it says drive G has got 92536 space!!.
It's like its only seeing the drive G, but i just cannot access it anymore as the icon for drive g is no longer there. any help would be appreciated!!

Also, i have just upgraded to a lcd screen on the xbox, not sure what kind was done, but its blue, the question i have is,
Should you be able to read the display clearly?, cos the one on mine is very hard to read, and thats right close up, i have altered the settings on xbmc, but to no avail!
Somebody says there is a wheel on the side of the screen inside the xbox?!, is that true!
Thanks for all help received!!!
Big Grin
drives 250 GB and smaller do not NEED a G: partition, only F:
I can tell you what other people here will tell you: Upgrade to the latest CVS build and RTFM.
and why the hell did you post this in Python scriptsHuh?
thanks sleepyp for replying, am downloading latest build, and as for posting in python scripts, i realize that now.....but it was 2am after a 10 hour shift!!!! sorry!Blush

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
drive g0