Changing the video picture size for digital signage
Hi
I am in the process of building a digital signage box my local client. I plan on using kodi to play media using the available movie plugins. I want know how do I change actual video size using videofullscreen.xml. I want my screen to look like this

Any help provided will be dearly appreciated.

Thanks
Rosh
i don't think it's possible to do that in videofullscreen.xml. that window is very limited as to what you can do with it.

maybe you could work around it by creating a custom window.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks, I am a newbie when it comes to programming or skinning. Honestly I don't know where to begin. So if you can please provide me little bit more information like if there an example or some documentation to accomplish this task.
there's some info in the wiki about custom windows:
HOW-TO:Add_a_new_window_or_dialog_via_skinning (wiki)

as for general skinning knowledge, start here:
159476 (thread)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Well I am to display banner at the bottom by adding a dialog box. But how do I change the size of the video window so my banner is not on top of the video. I want to make this kind of like picture in picture. Also anyone aware of any picture in picture or other digital signage plugins?
as said, you need to create a your own custom window, then you can use a videowindow control, see: Video_Control (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing the video picture size for digital signage0