Problems with Episode Naming in Ember
Hi

I have searched the forums and wiki but have been unable to find a solution to my problem. For a while, I have had issues dealing with multi episode files in Ember. I have been using the naming structure 'Series - S0#E0# - Episode Name', but I cannot get this to work for multi files which I am attempting to name as per the example below.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E21-E22 - S.O.S (1), S.O.S (2)

My naming system is working fine for the single episodes, but cannot get Ember to pick up the second episode in a multiple episode file. Can anybody offer any advice please. I have loads of episodes like this and its went on a while and it's starting to bug me lol any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Cool
S02E21-E22 don't work, use S02E21E22 instead!!!
I'm not in danger Skyler, I'm the danger! A guy opens his door and get shot, and you think that's me? No, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

Ember Media Manager lover...
(2015-06-27, 23:16)brunosso Wrote: S02E21-E22 don't work, use S02E21E22 instead!!!

That doesn't work either Sad
i use filebot to rename the files, try this:

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E21E22 - S.O.S (1) & S.O.S (2)
I'm not in danger Skyler, I'm the danger! A guy opens his door and get shot, and you think that's me? No, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

Ember Media Manager lover...
Don't know if this is needed any more but you can try this hint from older version

Quote:Hints for version 1.4.4.0:

again reset the "TV Show Multipart Matching" and "Show Match Regex" in Settings -> TV Shows -> Files and Sources -> (tab) Regex
Theoretically Ember supports the same file naming system like Kodi.

Please check that the regex defaults are loaded:
Thanks for this the regex was missing and this has resolved the issue.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with Episode Naming in Ember0