Fastest way to scrape TV shows?
I have a pretty large library that has grown over the years, and recently I started to notice that my metadata, fanart, etc... was all a bit of a mess. Lots of redundant files or files that were just no longer needed. So, I decided to go in and delete everything in my colection except folder structures, video files and subtitles and rescrape everything with EMM. Everything went fine for the movies - it took a while but overall not too bad considering the library size. But... then I hit TV shows.

Is there a way to auto scrape shows like movies? Currently I'm right clicking the show, hitting Re(scrape) show, Ok'ing what popups, waiting for downloads, then moving to the next one. At this rate it will take me forever. Is there a faster way?? Thanks!
An external media manager is maybe your best alternative IMHO.
You mean something other than EMM? Suggestions that I guess aren't EMM?
Autoscraping fot tv shows will be available in next release.
Thanks for the reply! Any word when that will be? Don't want to rush, but also want to get everything scraped and will do it manually if too far off.
(2015-07-02, 22:44)ProfessorChimpo Wrote: You mean something other than EMM? Suggestions that I guess aren't EMM?
Sorry, as i use tapatalk and display posts via timeline i didn't saw your post was in the Ember forum. Silly me :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fastest way to scrape TV shows?0