Who uses the 1080XF textures?
As the title says, I'm trying to find out who uses the 'flat' icons and textures. I'd like to know your opinion on the following:

Opacity of grey areas (does not apply to v4 of the skin)
Play/Pause/media icons

Any suggestions for the second one will be welcomed.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I am using the flat theme. I like the amount of transparency you have added. However I personally would make the textures a bit darker. Maybe 5-10%

By Play/Pause/media icons I guess you mean the ones on the OSD. I think they are a bit too bright.. The icons themselves are nice, i especially like the bookmarks icon.
(2015-06-29, 15:51)Doc.Ex Wrote: I am using the flat theme. I like the amount of transparency you have added. However I personally would make the textures a bit darker. Maybe 5-10%

By Play/Pause/media icons I guess you mean the ones on the OSD. I think they are a bit too bright.. The icons themselves are nice, i especially like the bookmarks icon.

Thank you, just the sort of feedback I'm looking for. I'll try a darker colour for all areas you mentioned and see what I think.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-06-29, 19:07)Piers Wrote: Thank you, just the sort of feedback I'm looking for. I'll try a darker colour for all areas you mentioned and see what I think.

Glad I can help and thank you for providing and maintaining the, in my opinion, best skin in the repository Wink
Using the flat theme too. Transparency is somewhat okay to me. Could be a bit darker at all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Who uses the 1080XF textures?0