satellite receivers Kodi
Tongue 
Hi there...just wondering if there are any satellite receivers you can install Kodi? Ta
There are a couple - but the consensus is that they aren't that great I think.

Alternatives are to run TV Headend, VDR etc. on a Kodi box for satellite functionality.
(2015-06-27, 19:33)stevenloz Wrote: Hi there...just wondering if there are any satellite receivers you can install Kodi? Ta
You can look to Wetek
(2015-06-28, 23:33)diglam Wrote:
(2015-06-27, 19:33)stevenloz Wrote: Hi there...just wondering if there are any satellite receivers you can install Kodi? Ta
You can look to Wetek

Yep - that's a Kodi box with integrated DVB-S2 tuner, rather than a satellite receiver that runs Kodi I think?
(2015-06-28, 23:36)noggin Wrote:
(2015-06-28, 23:33)diglam Wrote:
You can look to Wetek

Yep - that's a Kodi box with integrated DVB-S2 tuner, rather than a satellite receiver that runs Kodi I think?

It's a box that can do almost everything. Tunners can be DVB-S2 or DVB-C/T/T2 or without tunner. Natively it will come with android, but using microsd you can use openelec (or you can install it in the nand substituting android) or openATV enigma2 and using it like a satellite/cable box.

By the test i've made it runs everything on it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
satellite receivers Kodi0