Windows 10 / Silverlight
Hi all

Question and maybe future support thread....

I would like to ask a couple of questions regarding Windows 10 on the Rpi2.

1. Has anyone successfully installed W10 along with kodi ? If so then how are you finding the experience ? Many questions may follow on from this depending on results.

2. Silverlight intregation in a Rpi2 windows 10 setup - Does anyone know if its possible (current or future) to implement Silverlight into W10 on pi ?

My reasons for the above questions are of a skyGo and BTsports nature as I hold accounts for both which are hosted locally ( legally Angel ) at another address but I use my account details to access these via the web (skygo and BTsport ) which both require silverlight.

I know it sounds dodgy so let me just give a little explanation...... I hold the sky account of my parents address from when I lived there, I am now a grown man and have moved out, so we share the costs lol Tongue I would love to eliminate my PC and have a standalone Rpi setup without the need of the pc for my sky and bt.
1. No, and it won't work. Windows for Raspberry Pi is not the normal consumer desktop version of Windows. Kodi would have to be ported to work, as Kodi is currently an "old style" Windows application, and not a universal Windows application (or whatever Microsoft has named it this week).

2. No
Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 10 / Silverlight0