No sound on kodi on android tablet
Hi guys I have kodi downloaded on my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 get-n8010 model running android 4.4.2
I have gone to load kodi I have no sound through the tablet. I have checked my settings and nothing has changed however when I connect my remote from my iPhone I get some sound please help as I am stuck as what to do
(2015-06-28, 13:39)craig.devoy.52 Wrote: Hi guys I have kodi downloaded on my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 get-n8010 model running android 4.4.2
I have gone to load kodi I have no sound through the tablet. I have checked my settings and nothing has changed however when I connect my remote from my iPhone I get some sound please help as I am stuck as what to do
Still have the same problem after resetting everything and starting again
What do you mean by "my remote from my android phone"? A bluetooth headset, physically connected headset, etc? Have you found the audio settings, under SYSTEM:System:Audio output? Have you changed to Expert? Changed any settings? Have you tried various audio settings from the speaker icon that is displayed at screen bottom right when you pull up the overlay menu while playing content?(you may need to up the volume amplification slider) Have you tried various file types with different audio encoding? Are you sure the in-tablet(android) audio settings are cranked up? Details, it's all in the details! :-) Good luck!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No sound on kodi on android tablet0