Release Ampache Client Plugin (Updated March, 22 2023 : v3.0.0)
Quick reply: i have removed pycrypto requirements too, the plugin now uses standard hashlib.
Ok, I've changed my SSL certificate and tested with option activated or not and it works great on newest Kodi 15 release.

There's still something going on with genres. It's not very imortant though.

Thanx for your work anyway :-)
I will work on genres maybe in the next months, i wait some days and i will release a new version of plugin with ssl changes.
Hello lusum,

Is this plugin active? I want to play it with Krypton.

Regards.
The plugin is active and working, i wanted to merge some changes made by another person, but github doesn't have an easy way to contact other developers.
I installed the plugin in Libreelec 8 but it doesn't play.

How could I debug it? Where could I find the logs?

Kind regards.
I don't know libreelec 8, you have to find the file kodi.log and here you find the logs, see the docs of the distro how to find it.
Hello,

I have this error log when press Albums option:

Code:
21:52:50.215 T:3692032928  NOTICE: http://myserver/server/xml.server.php?action=handshake&auth=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&timestamp=1494186770&version=350001&user=myuser
21:53:09.025 T:3692032928   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'encode'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.ampache/default.py", line 471, in <module>
                                                get_items(object_type="albums", limit=limit)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.ampache/default.py", line 272, in get_items
                                                fullname = node.findtext("name").encode("utf-8")
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'encode'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
21:53:09.205 T:4117217280   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.ampache/?mode=2&name=Albums%20(2270)&object_id=None
21:53:09.205 T:4117217280   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.ampache/?mode=2&name=Albums%20(2270)&object_id=None) failed

The plugin version is "lusum - 0.5.1.2" and Kodi "17.2-RC1 Git:fc82741".

The plugin installed OK and could access to my Ampache server, it show correct Artist and Albums number, but when access to the menu it crash.

Kind regards.
Sorry for the late response,today i have fixed this bug cause an xml api change in ampache and soon i will release a new version with also working playlists.
@jlazkano: released a new version with your bug fixed and many new features.
(2017-07-16, 12:06)lusum Wrote: @jlazkano: released a new version with your bug fixed and many new features.
Thanks!!!

It is working now! Now I can share all my music to all Kodi devices.

Just one comment, the covers and song info (mp3 related) in not show.

Best regards.
>Just one comment, the covers and song info (mp3 related) in not show.

It is strange... i see all, maybe a screenshot could help me.
(2017-07-16, 16:39)lusum Wrote: >Just one comment, the covers and song info (mp3 related) in not show.

It is strange... i see all, maybe a screenshot could help me.
Hi, here is a photo:

Ok, name of the song , number of track, album and artist is ok. ( Pick me tonight, 08, Acid Queen, Tina Turner ), album art maybe it is not present, check it on your ampache server.
(2017-07-16, 19:28)lusum Wrote: Ok, name of the song , number of track, album and artist is ok. ( Pick me tonight, 08, Acid Queen, Tina Turner ), album art maybe it is not present, check it on your ampache server.
Oh, thanks!

In Ampache server there is no cover, I will fix it first.

Thanks and regards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ampache Client Plugin (Updated March, 22 2023 : v3.0.0)1