OSMC announces its stable release
Hi,

I'm sure you know that OSMC is the new version of Raspbmc. Finally, after a year of hard work, we're happy to announce that OSMC is finally out of testing and ready for prime time!

You can learn more at osmc.tv/final

Cheers

Sam
Way to go Sam and OSMC team. I've been using it for a few weeks now and things are smooth on rpi b. Thanks for everything.
That's wonderful to hear

If you have any feedback or issues, let me know at discourse.osmc.tv and I'll look at it personally

Best

Sam
Very nice, good work!
Congrats Sam and the OSMC team!
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Everything you guys have done from the installer right through is very smooth. Congratulations.
Congratualtions Sam! looking forward to test OSMC. The website looks amazing!
I have a problem though, I'm getting a 503 error when downloading the linux version
link http://software.opensuse.org/download.ht...lor=17394a
Hi MediaPi,

Yes -- unfortunately the Linux installers were not available yesterday as OBS was down for maintenance, but the link is OK now.

Just to clarify: those Linux installers are for installing OSMC on other devices from a Linux computer; you would use the Windows version to image an SD card for Raspberry Pi if you had a Windows PC

Cheers

Sam
thanks Sam, yeah Im using Ubuntu and wishing to install on Raspberry Pi
The installer should be available for you now, let me know if you have any issues. Select '2015.06-1' which is the latest version in the installer.

Sam

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSMC announces its stable release1