• 140(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
i thought mike did this already weeks ago ...

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.​....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\.............._​_..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

if this would be the problem i took my gun and hang myself on the next tree ...

EDIT 1: after the first stress test - no freezes !!! ( now i am kind of missed them a bit Sad ) ... keep stressing a bit
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-11-23, 23:34)schimi2k Wrote: inow i am kind of missed them a bit Sad

That made me laugh more than it should Smile talk about devotion Smile thanks again for your hard work.
Sorry S,

I've done nothing at all in connection to Jarvis and I presume that gui bump is? My apologies my friend. Also I only installed jarvis beta 2 yesterday and I haven't had a freeze yet on a win 7 machine.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-11-24, 10:15)Mike_Doc Wrote: Sorry S,

I've done nothing at all in connection to Jarvis and I presume that gui bump is? My apologies my friend. Also I only installed jarvis beta 2 yesterday and I haven't had a freeze yet on a win 7 machine.

Mike.

i dont have any freeze yet neither ( knock 3x on wood ! ) - i will check the needed update versions and update them in the addon.nfo too and push it to your git buddy Smile

and we have a git entry ( far far away ^^ ) with some jarvis updates... nevermind Smile was nice to see that so many ppl help when we need them
and madnox is known for a chaotic team XD ...

will stress test a bit more today ( until my sister arrive ) and report back
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Sorry to burst anybody's bubble but changing the addon.xml to a different xbmc.gui version is only used to let Kodi know what compatibility the skin has been adjusted/re-worked/altered to work on and has nothing to do with anything else... so changing that would only help if the skin was marked as broken on the Kodi repo but would not be of any use concerning anything else...
hmmm but i dont have any freezes anymore... yet!
and i test it realy hard now and dont change anything else... maybe another mysterie of madnox

but thx 4 nfo mikesilvo Smile

(2015-11-24, 10:42)schimi2k Wrote: hmmm but i dont have any freezes anymore... yet!
and i test it realy hard now and dont change anything else... maybe another mysterie of madnox

but thx 4 nfo mikesilvo Smile

This might be one of those moments that only the passage of time will reveal... Wink
Photo 
Hi schimi2k,

Subtitles search window is not on top of the screen when you pause.

Look at Skreen shot:

http://i.imgur.com/dtWZtkO.png?1

regards
Hi ciprijan,

That could be my fault. I attempted to learn more about GITHUB and branches. I created a branch of Madnox for Isengard so the master could become the Jarvis version.

Seems I got it all wrong and I apologize for this. i recently pulled in a jarvis update from Schimi that removes zorder from the skin as it is no longer needed in Jarvis against the master branch but it seems this was automatically applied to the Isengard branch and it should NOT have been. I've been trying to figure this out and right now I just can't so what I have done is create a new repo called skin.aeon.madnox.isengard.

This is the correct version of the isengard skin with the zorders so hopefully if you download this and overwrite you should resolve the issue you are having.

Very sorry about this and not sure I should continue to be honest as I can't figure these things out. But at the moment the GITHUB is like this

Repository skin.aeon.madnox is for Jarvis.
Repository skin.aeon.madnox.isengard is for Isengard.

I'm looking into making the isengard repo unique so hopefully you can have both installed should you wish to.

Again,

Sorry for this, don't know what I did wrong but yet again I'm just making things worse than better, so will have to think about if I continue to be honest.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Mr. Mike if interested you can PM me and I can offer some insight into your GitHub endeavors. I am a little less active on the forums as of late but I will get back to you as soon as I am able to. If not interested no worries, but it is nice to see you back Smile
(2015-11-24, 10:23)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Sorry to burst anybody's bubble but changing the addon.xml to a different xbmc.gui version is only used to let Kodi know what compatibility the skin has been adjusted/re-worked/altered to work on and has nothing to do with anything else... so changing that would only help if the skin was marked as broken on the Kodi repo but would not be of any use concerning anything else...

When I start using kodi, i was running into an issue on shadnox list view, this was also relatet to the xbmc.gui ( i was pretty sure)

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1969902

So I'm kinda confused now Huh
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the extended.info to work properly for movies when not connected to the internet.

I followed this post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2051276 though I still get the "could not access themoviedb...." every time unless I press "I" on episodes.

Please help
(2015-11-25, 06:24)gboystance Wrote: Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the extended.info to work properly for movies when not connected to the internet.

I followed this post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2051276 though I still get the "could not access themoviedb...." every time unless I press "I" on episodes.

Please help

is it working with another skin who is using extendet.info script ? sounds to me not like a skin relevant problem

small situation update:

tested on two windows 10 amd player with sql database active and working - kodi version: KodiSetup-20151121-98e0275-master ( nightly from 22.11 i think )

1. still freezes ! ... BUT - realy rare ! before it freezed 98% at the beginning when i stress test it ( or after a short brake direktly ) - now i had it running a cpl of hours and no freeze
- but sometimes out of nowhere it freeze like before ( but muuuuuuuuuuch less )

2. xtreme hang ups or crashes and freezes when i play/stop music ( just noticed when my sister was here for a visit and dont look too deep into this problem... but it happens here 4times in a row - either on title change, or when i want to stop it or when i want to change to visualisation screen ... )

playing a movie or tvshow is no problem - and again - the problem is not realy reproduceable !!! and not listed in logfile ( some other errors before but no entry when the crash/freeze happen )
one time you click and it crashes/freeze - restart kodi and do the exact same steps and it works without any problems...

i am thinking about to wait until jarvis is realy final and check then again... maybe it was the xbmc.gui change, maybe the actual nightly that the freezes are getting MUCH BETTER ... dont know anymore

(2015-11-25, 17:37)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 06:24)gboystance Wrote: Hi,

Please help

is it working with another skin who is using extendet.info script ? sounds to me not like a skin relevant problem

Yeah, it works on Aeon MQ 6 Release
  • 140(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39