• 16(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
I have what I think successfully made some changes to the startup.xml to reflect phils script and remarked out the moreinfo script. I have movie sets working without a hitch with backend mode enabled.

Original
<window>
<defaultcontrol always="true">10</defaultcontrol>
<backgroundcolor>backgroundcolor</backgroundcolor>
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(firstrun4.0)">AutoConfig</include>
<onload>RunScript(script.favourites)</onload>
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.info.service)">RunScript(script.skin.info.service)</onload>
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + [Substring(Skin.String(widgetlist),xkcd) | Substring(Skin.String(widget2list),xkcd)]">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=xkcd)</onload>
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.moreinfo) + Substring(Skin.String(backgroundlist),flickr)">RunScript(script.moreinfo,info=flickr)</onload>
<onload condition="Substring(Skin.String(widgetlist),actors) | Substring(Skin.String(widget2list),actors) | Skin.HasSetting(ActorBirthdayRSS)">RunScript(script.metadata.actors,borntoday,10,random)</onload>
<onload condition="Substring(Skin.String(backgroundlist),weatherworldbackground) + System.HasAddon(script.widget.weatherworld)">RunScript(script.widget.weatherworld,time=10&amp;limit=9&amp;mapsize=1920x1080&amp;tilesize=360x60&amp;window=10000&amp;condition=StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4322),weatherworldbackground))</onload>
<onload condition="Substring(Skin.String(widgetlist),concerts) | Substring(Skin.String(widget2list),concerts)">RunScript(script.moreinfo,info=NearEvents)</onload>
<onload condition="Substring(Skin.String(widgetlist),roms) | Substring(Skin.String(widget2list),roms)">RunScript(script.games.rom.collection.browser,limit=10)</onload>
<!--onload condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode)">RunScript(script.moreinfo,backend=true)</onload-->

Mine (changes in bold)
<window>
<defaultcontrol always="true">10</defaultcontrol>
<backgroundcolor>backgroundcolor</backgroundcolor>
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(firstrun4.0)">AutoConfig</include>
<onload>RunScript(script.favourites)</onload>
<onload>RunScript(script.skin.info.service)</onload>
<onload>RunScript(script.toolbox,daemon=True,radius=30)</onload>
<!--<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.info.service)">RunScript(script.skin.info.service)</onload>-->
<!-- <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + [Substring(Skin.String(widgetlist),xkcd) | Substring(Skin.String(widget2list),xkcd)]">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=xkcd)</onload>-->
<!--<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.moreinfo) + Substring(Skin.String(backgroundlist),flickr)">RunScript(script.moreinfo,info=flickr)</onload> -->

<onload condition="Substring(Skin.String(widgetlist),actors) | Substring(Skin.String(widget2list),actors) | Skin.HasSetting(ActorBirthdayRSS)">RunScript(script.metadata.actors,borntoday,10,random)</onload>
<onload condition="Substring(Skin.String(backgroundlist),weatherworldbackground) + System.HasAddon(script.widget.weatherworld)">RunScript(script.widget.weatherworld,time=10&amp;limit=9&amp;mapsize=1920x1080&amp;tilesize=360x60&amp;window=10000&amp;condition=StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4322),weatherworldbackground))</onload>
<!--<onload condition="Substring(Skin.String(widgetlist),concerts) | Substring(Skin.String(widget2list),concerts)">RunScript(script.moreinfo,info=NearEvents)</onload> -->
<onload condition="Substring(Skin.String(widgetlist),roms) | Substring(Skin.String(widget2list),roms)">RunScript(script.games.rom.collection.browser,limit=10)</onload>
<!--onload condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode)">RunScript(script.moreinfo,backend=true)</onload-->

Maybe Mike you can test and see if you get the same results. The extendinfo script must be updated to latest version.
(2015-07-06, 13:11)Mike_Doc Wrote: According to Phil,

"those skins have to define the following fonts in order to make it look correctly:
font10
font12
font13
font30_title"

Madnox has all those fonts defined already, but it could be they are defined using the wrong font / size?. I plan to look into it and see where those fonts are used already and if it is down to how those fonts are defined or not.

Mike.

Mike, I've done some studying on this. When I was using Shednox's skin, the xml file being called was script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo from addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\skins\Default\1080i folder. All I had to do was add the font10 entry to the font.xml. I've added the entry and still does not work in Madnox. How is Phils video info being called using Madnox? Maybe I can help and figure it out.

Let me also say, great skin. Keep up the work.
Thx 4 your help kwualabear Smile i will have a look at it later
would be great if it would be so easy...

first i have some pink work for mike Rofl
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-07, 03:26)Kwulabear Wrote:
(2015-07-06, 13:11)Mike_Doc Wrote: According to Phil,

"those skins have to define the following fonts in order to make it look correctly:
font10
font12
font13
font30_title"

Madnox has all those fonts defined already, but it could be they are defined using the wrong font / size?. I plan to look into it and see where those fonts are used already and if it is down to how those fonts are defined or not.

Mike.

Mike, I've done some studying on this. When I was using Shednox's skin, the xml file being called was script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo from addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\skins\Default\1080i folder. All I had to do was add the font10 entry to the font.xml. I've added the entry and still does not work in Madnox. How is Phils video info being called using Madnox? Maybe I can help and figure it out.

Let me also say, great skin. Keep up the work.

Hi Kwulabear, thanks foe the strartup info. I'll look into update the main one, not sure on removing the moreinfo, flickr call as I think I'd need to disable the flickr widget option otherwise it won't work but will check again.

Regarding extended info, the way you stated does work until you create skin specific version of the xmls. if you look in 1080i you'll find my own versions of script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo & script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo.

What Phil has done in his very latest version is add a switch to override these, which is funny to me but won't say why!

Go into settings and the moviedb section and then set 'force native appearance' and this will bypass my 1080i versions and called the /addon/script..../ versions.

I have the font issue when I set this switch and it calls the native scripts otherwise with the switch of it calls my standard version.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hi Mike and Schimi,

i know of course now it's not the time for new functions or requests but wile i played a bit with madnox on sunday i realized that we really need to place the extended info script entry point more prominently in the skin so i post my idea of this again in hope it comes on the to do list:

with these changes you only need 2 clicks to enter the script for the movie section instead of 3 clicks.
Actor section is fine as it is of course.

what you think ?

The extended info script is some sort of a killer application and feature for this skin.
OK, will take a look. You know about the new switch Phil has added himself to extended info? If you have the latest version go into settings for the script and in movie db section activate force native parsing. This bypasses the skin specific files and runs phils amazon script specifc files. You'll just have the meda flag issues and a possible font issue with 'subtitles / audio' which is being looked into but by kwulabear.
yes, do you remember my post from sunday how to enable it with screenshots, if you want you can copy this into the opening post so very new user can find out about it.

here is the link to my post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2045252
lol brain melt, thanks neurosis.

for the context menu, there is a new context item you can install, again from phil, go into add-ons and look for a section 'context items' and in there should be 'extednedinfo script - open dialog'. This will add the exetended info option to the bottom of the context menu.
all of them should be in my addon pack Tongue
except the fresh extendedinfo... because it seems he update it a lot... so i save my time ^^
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-07-07, 17:25)Mike_Doc Wrote: lol brain melt, thanks neurosis.

for the context menu, there is a new context item you can install, again from phil, go into add-ons and look for a section 'context items' and in there should be 'extednedinfo script - open dialog'. This will add the exetended info option to the bottom of the context menu.

works great, thanks for the hint
For real, these skin are closer and closer to "Definitive Skin", many features and fast enough

Congratulations
I agree with @neurosis13, extended info should be in an easier to reach position, the info it gives and how it works, should be bit faster to reach. Taking it out of that menu as @neurosis13 says, would do it better.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2015-07-07, 17:25)Mike_Doc Wrote: lol brain melt, thanks neurosis.

this is how it looks after installing the 'extednedinfo script - open dialog' add-on.

thanks again for the hint!

Wink
Planned for next update:

viewtypesettings - Kodiflix thumbnail info on episodes now available
skinsettings - removed moreinfo dependencies against backend switch
LowList view - Cases for Tvshows - Tvshows & Seasons levels, Fakediscs for Seasons - both controlled via settings.
New version of some graphic files, smaller in size.
Relocated 'Extended Info' from extras menu to button in main Info view for Movies & TV shows.
Font issue resolved on Native Extended info view.
Small bugs & fixes.

Hopefully tomorrow, some testing still to do and possibly include another thing or 2.

Mike.
hehe yeah...
"When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation"

it seems the young boy is growing fast Wink - well done Mr.M

• 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39