• 220(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hello dev/gfx team,

After testing today, I have one small request for consideration:

1. The Next Aired widget is a TV Show widget, not an Episode widget, which means I can see which shows are airing today, but not what episode for each show. Could you have a TV Episodes Next Aired widget? In my opinion, this is more useful.

Thanks for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart
Hi!

Found another bug: it seems that in landscape view, season landscapes are not working. They work in the panel but not above. Furthermore, season-all-landscape.jpg does not appear in the panel, I have the generic show landscape instead.

Would you tell me if it is my setup or really a bug?

Thanks in advance!
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Just another (really) small bug report, though as far as I remember, this isn't related only to the dev branch.

1. The Font.xml is missing a reference for "font12_title", which is needed for the right-list view's episode count.

2. There is a problem in variables.xml (ListOverlayEpisodesVar), with the way 99+ value is given. In order to centre the larger value in the small box, there are three spaces to the front, and one space after the number 99, like this: [ 99 +]. I don't know why, but there is something wrong with one of the three spaces in front of the number, because for me it displays some kind of artefact, which should indicate that a character is missing from the font itself. Well, for me it seems to be missing from every font conceivable, including Arial. Confused

These two bugs combined caused any show with 99+ unwatched episodes to (horizontally) rotate the episode count, while also displaying the mentioned ugly artefact. Although it happens rarely, it drove me mad, and I just had to fix it! When you edit the font.xml with the proper entry (I used Roboto Condensed Regular, size 26 in my settings), and simply retype the value in the variables, spaces included, everything works as it should. Nothing rotates, and everything is properly centred.

As I've said, this isn't a fluke, as it persisted throughout Isengard and the old madnox versions. Now, with the frequent updates on the dev branch and all, I'm getting a bit tired of constantly updating the files, so I'd really appreciate it if you would do away with this pesky problem. Big Grin
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
@bsoriano - not unless there is a plugin or a smart playlist which displays this information (The next aired widget is provided by Skin Helper Service, with information collected from the Next Aired service.)

@Alanon - I've pushed your proposed changes (actually a slight variation of them - I've replaced font12_title throughout with Font_Reg26) to the skinshortcuts-dev branch. If you're fixing things like this for yourself, I'd encourage you to look into how to fork a skin on git, and how to do a PR - it's the easiest way to get your changes back into master Smile
NEED HELP !!!!!!
Hey MADNOX friends... i need some help - i need a sound sample where a nice female voice is whispering the word " MADNOX "...
maybe there is a sound guru out there who can make something like this with some filter or so ... ive tried a cpl of hours, but all text2voice pages i found dont give me good results

so please - i need a >>> NICE COOL FEMALE VOICE WHISPERING "MADNOX"

if someone can help me with this, please send me a PM Wink

big thx in advanced
schimi

( if the voice is realy nice and cool, i could live with a male voice too )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
I'm. Guessing this will be a Kodi issue, but has anyone else had their Aeon Madnox master folder emptied out when updating from Jarvis RC2 to RC 3?
Happened for me when I went from Isengard to Jarvis as well... Pretty frustrating.
Not sure if there's another setting I've missed or not.
(2016-02-09, 00:01)Temujin Wrote: I'm. Guessing this will be a Kodi issue, but has anyone else had their Aeon Madnox master folder emptied out when updating from Jarvis RC2 to RC 3?
Happened for me when I went from Isengard to Jarvis as well... Pretty frustrating.
Not sure if there's another setting I've missed or not.

I updated to RC3 without any loss of settings or otherwise for MadNox. I am using Windows 10.
K thanks, win 8.1 here not sure why that keeps happening. I'll search the standard kodi forums when I get home, thanks
(2016-02-08, 18:03)schimi2k Wrote: NEED HELP !!!!!!
Hey MADNOX friends... i need some help - i need a sound sample where a nice female voice is whispering the word " MADNOX "...
maybe there is a sound guru out there who can make something like this with some filter or so ... ive tried a cpl of hours, but all text2voice pages i found dont give me good results

big thx in advanced
schimi

Take your pick 'schimi2k' , select input and type away
Link
(2016-02-09, 18:53)k4sh1n Wrote:
(2016-02-08, 18:03)schimi2k Wrote: NEED HELP !!!!!!

big thx in advanced
schimi

Take your pick 'schimi2k' , select input and type away
Link

"... ive tried a cpl of hours, but all text2voice pages i found dont give me good results" - thats why i say " nice cool female voice " Wink all those text2speech pages sounds not nice or cool Wink
i need it for our intro video... so if we cant found one, i will make it without a voice ...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Maybe you can download Audacity and modify the sound-byte?
thats why i ask here - maybe some AUDIO GURU can help me with this ? i have some small GFX skills and maybe a tiny bit of coding, but with sounds i am not realy familiar ( i can cut and adjust - thats it )

How About Just asking a smoking hot Ahem.. Lady.. to croon these words.. I could ask my wife to record this for you.. but I am guessing you want people to like hearing Madnox.being read ... not run away from it .. right Wink . BTW I LOOOVE my wife and if you are reading this HON.. its just a joke.,..honest...
Ona serious note maybe one of our readers IS this Lady who could be all "jane Birkin "for your Serge ! Nudge Nudge ... Wink Wink !
Consider last update, and only music part.

nothing to do affects anithing....., happen only in this skin, any help?

Tkx very much!
(2016-02-08, 00:12)BobCratchett Wrote: @bsoriano - not unless there is a plugin or a smart playlist which displays this information (The next aired widget is provided by Skin Helper Service, with information collected from the Next Aired service.)

Bob, I asked Marcel about this and he said that the episode info is provided by the Next Aired widget in Skin Helper Service, that you just need to use the correct listitem properties. Could you please take a look? Thank you.

Regards,

Bart
  • 220(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39