• 364(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-07-24, 19:39)Soujirou Seta Wrote: How i download a Krypton version to be used?

I Install from zip (Jarvis version), without sucess

Tnx

NO Official KRYPTON Version out (yet) ... maybe never... the one we have is just a "TEST BUILD" ... read one post above
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-07-26, 12:20)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-07-24, 22:49)telexxingou Wrote: hello...
on Kodi Krypton i can't get artist slideshow working...Sad
Testing with different artist...selecting Artist slideshow in visualization settings....but no picture when playing music....

any idea ?
thanks

deleted userdata/addon_data/script.artistslid..... directory and now seem to work....

No Krypton support atm, because we dont work on it anymore ( at least until RC is out ) - too much dissapearing stuff ( textures and infos/texts )

Ok i understand…… anyway madnox stay the best skin even for krypton…
☺️
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
Hi,
i'm using the Madnox for Jarvis on my Himedia Q10 Pro, but i've a huge delay (about 15 sec!!!) when i go into the movies section (and also into the TV shows, etc).
Anyone can help me?
Madnox is a big skin and you need a powerful device to drive this skin. I have this delay on my Android Shield too but on my main HTPC with a powerful CPU and SSD the delay is noticeable but ok.

Another reason for the delay are the animated gifs. On my Shield i could reduce the delay to a minimum if i switch off the animated gifs. The skin helper service in Madnox have the ability to use animated gifs.
So try to switch off.

edit: forgot to mention. Android devices like the shield and so on are powerful devices for video playback because of the special capability to accelerate video but for normal operations like disk access and skin use the android
devices are crappy and compared with a PC slow as hell.
Hi ,
There is a way to change the long size of the label text in view type_list.xml?
how i known that my english is very very bad...

the red area is actual label size... i woud like more long, like adding the green area ...

thanks Wink
In the green spot is the artist if you use the list view for music, Need to look at the code to see if there is a workaround.
(2016-07-27, 19:07)meowmoo Wrote: In the green spot is the artist if you use the list view for music, Need to look at the code to see if there is a workaround.
Ok Wink
How do I set up search on the main screen. where di I find it to add to a sub menu?
Thanks
Louy
@louy = System/Appearance/Skin/Settings/Customizers - Everything you need is there.

My turn...

When selecting an actor from a Movie info menu, how do I get the normal "search info from database" popup rather than a direct push to the Extended Info with the trailers and pics and stuff. I just want the basic info for one of my boxes.
Thanks!
(2016-07-06, 09:53)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-07-05, 23:04)_Andy_ Wrote: @schimi thank you for the instructions. After a complete fresh install (i did this before too) and followed your instructions the movie sets are working 99%. I have the correct disks and covers but the set name is still a year and not the collection name. I use a MySQL database and i did an upgrade to the new Kodi database from my Kodi 16 setup. I don't want to rescrape my complete collection. I have looked into the database and the collection names are ok.
So i guess my database is corrupt or a bug in Kodi 17. Thank you so far. I know this is all alpha so i'm not concerned or angry.

BTW. Maybe you can answer me a question. The set/collection name in the KodiFlix view is the variable an intern Kodi var or from a addon script?

i just can say - i have no more problems with my collections here - all posters,logos and infos are shown ( also after fresh config and several restarts )

because of mysql database... i use atm just local database for testing - and if i should switch all my players to Krypt, i will do a fresh database too - krypton is using a new database number, and who knows what infos have changed - but its possible that you have a "messed up" database now maybe ( after just update from jarvis ) ...

Maybe you can remember my issue with the set name. Now i could solve it. It was my fault. In my old database (version 99) i have added an extra column to the movie table. I have added the real aspect ratio for every movie cause i need it for my automatic blinds control for my screen. If you update now to Kodi 17 the extra field is copied too. But the extra column is not added as the last column in the movie table it's the second last column.

It seems Kodi selects the columns by index and not by name. That would explain why i have had no set name. I have dropped the extra column and now it's working as expected.
Oddly enough, I still can't figure my issue out. It's a setting...somewhere...........somewhere.....
(2016-07-30, 08:04)McButton Wrote: Oddly enough, I still can't figure my issue out. It's a setting...somewhere...........somewhere.....
Try enabling Use Metdata Add-on for Actors... Skin settings > General
(2016-07-26, 12:20)schimi2k Wrote: No Krypton support atm, because we dont work on it anymore ( at least until RC is out ) - too much dissapearing stuff ( textures and infos/texts )
I'm still workin on it... When I find the time Wink
(2016-07-30, 09:12)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-07-26, 12:20)schimi2k Wrote: No Krypton support atm, because we dont work on it anymore ( at least until RC is out ) - too much dissapearing stuff ( textures and infos/texts )
I'm still workin on it... When I find the time Wink
we want to wait until rc status... then we will see what happens Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-07-30, 12:22)schimi2k Wrote: we want to wait until rc status... then we will see what happens Wink
I know how to fix the issues in MadNox. I have been playing around for hours and it comes down to too many VAR's in the skin. I highly doubt the situation will be improved by RC Krypton. Skin is just not optimized, there are too many VAR's with the same content but different names and too many repeated code blocks.

If you want to test the disappearing Poster in DialogVideoInfo and topbar breadcrumbs then in variables.xml delete from line 2862 down until right before the last closing </includes>. Of course this is not a solution just proof of the issue and what needs to be done to fix it.

If you guys do not care about MadNox on Krypton right now... I can leave it be Huh
  • 364(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39