• 369(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
This is really sad, R.I.P !!!
So sad news. :-( R.I.P.
:'(
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-08-04, 21:13)ArieS Wrote: This is with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes, that I come here to inform you that schimi2k has passed away on Aug. 2th.
He was 41 years old and an awesome guy.
I was with him pretty much every night in his IRC channel but since I have some out of town family over, I hadn't talked to him for almost 2 weeks and was looking forward to do so, tomorrow.
Now I will never be able to Sad

RIP Christian aka schimi2k aka schimster

He will be dearly missed and never forgotten Sad

Guys, I just read this sad news and I'm shocked. There is no word to fully express my sadness and anger, he was so young.
Schimi was a real, true, honest, talented, helpful and funny guy. He was a great mate who helped me and others more than once. I'm so sad to read this. If the project continues, he really deserves something to honor his memory in the hypothetical next version of the skin. May he rest in peace. I'll miss him.
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Sad news. Madnox would definately not be what it is without Schimi2k's input. Condolences to his family & friends during this most difficult of times.

Sad

Dan/Gib.
I'm shocked. 41 years old . r.i.p.
Hello,
since yesterday the beta 1 of 17 Kodi out. Are there any news to support Madnox and Kodi 17?
Hello BytEvil,
why you change the TV channel logo? The version before was perfect....
It is planned to try and get Madnox working for Krypton but with recent events and everything else in the last 12 months it is proving difficult to do right now!

I'm trying to work on a possible solution for the missing textures at the moment when I find the motivation to do so.

I'm hopeful I / we will get Madnox working for Krypton at some point, hopefully before Krypton release but I have no idea on the release schedule for Krypton?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Mide_Doc, hope everything will be better from now on.
Regarding Krypton final release - if i learned anything from past releases, the final build (after Beta 1 was released two days ago) it will take something like 6 weeks until we will get the RC2 or Final version.
I really hope you can find a way to progress with the development of Madnox because frankly if it will not be supported Krypton 17 , i will not upgrade to it ....
Note that you are doing a great job by supplying us the best Skin there is in the all word, and that says a lot !!!
(2016-08-24, 21:34)guandms Wrote: Mide_Doc, hope everything will be better from now on.
Regarding Krypton final release - if i learned anything from past releases, the final build (after Beta 1 was released two days ago) it will take something like 6 weeks until we will get the RC2 or Final version.
I really hope you can find a way to progress with the development of Madnox because frankly if it will not be supported Krypton 17 , i will not upgrade to it ....
Note that you are doing a great job by supplying us the best Skin there is in the all word, and that says a lot !!!

The circunstances don´t help. Lot of strong for these moments!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
(2016-08-23, 12:28)Mike_Doc Wrote: It is planned to try and get Madnox working for Krypton but with recent events and everything else in the last 12 months it is proving difficult to do right now!

I'm trying to work on a possible solution for the missing textures at the moment when I find the motivation to do so.

I'm hopeful I / we will get Madnox working for Krypton at some point, hopefully before Krypton release but I have no idea on the release schedule for Krypton?

How many textures are missing?
In Jarvis it was just mainly dialog background as this ticket states http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16634

In Krypton, it is everything and anything, I'm losing stuff from breadcrums, artwork, windows - jut all over the skin and can't say how many in total.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-08-23, 08:26)Slipass Wrote: Hello BytEvil,
why you change the TV channel logo? The version before was perfect....

Hi friend! Many people use standard logos (200*200px, and this is good enough) If you use widescreen logos, please revert back MyPVRChannels.xml and MyPVRGuide.xml in /1080i folder.
MediaCenter: Fractal Design Node 605/ASUS Maximus VI Extreme/i3-4170/nVidia GT1030x3@Deepcool V4000 Mod (Passive)/DD Cine v.6.5/Arch Linux Multiseat/Leia x 3/HP Media IR remote/T3-M Remote/Sony PS3 BD remote/PulseEight USB-CEC(AnyNet+)/3 LCDTV over HDMI/SONY MDR-HW700DS ;)
Hi,

i wonder if it's me or my setup, but on shednox when having box sets for movies and displaying info in showcase view (with the 4x extrathumb view) it seems to read clearart logos for the movies of the set and then they are cached in Thumbnails folder - so next time i display that set they were displayed very fast, also the text info was displayed really fast. Today on madnox every time i browse to a boxset in that view, it takes about 10 seconds to display the text info and another 15-20 seconds before the clearart logos come up. Looks like the info is rescraped again on every time i'm browsing to that item.

Also, in music/artists view in shednox when using live albums displaying in background (on top of the artist's fanart) they were cached on first view and regenerated really quick on next browses; again in madnox there seems to be no more caching for that images so it takes a long time to display that artists albums.

I hope you know what i mean, if not i can give you screenshots when back at home later.

Am i missing a setting/script here? Of course i added and configured all recommended scripts like i did previously on shednox.
cheers,azido :;):
  • 369(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39