• 388(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Does anyone know how to set the default view for movies and tv shows? When I set one view, the next page defaults back to the old view. I did this on one of my Kodi boxes months ago, but I cannot figure out how to do it on my other now. Thank you.
(2016-10-26, 03:12)mccorkled Wrote: Does anyone know how to set the default view for movies and tv shows? When I set one view, the next page defaults back to the old view. I did this on one of my Kodi boxes months ago, but I cannot figure out how to do it on my other now. Thank you.
When you are talking about pages, are you talking actually about Menus? i.e on Level 2 or 3?
I had a similar issue and Mike Silvo gave me the solution.
Check page 377, Post: #5647
Hope this helps.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Hello again,. Long time lurker and user of this skin.

Anyway. As the new version of Kodi is not long away. I am just posting to say that I would very much like to see the install process be made with less steps. What I mean is, Less 3nd party hunting for addons that the skin needs to work 100%.

Just putting that out that as I have had a few friends in the past that use Kodi tell me that they wanted to use Madnox, But get lost in all the extra instaling of things they did not know how to use or understand how GIT works. It's fine for the likes of code monkeys and IT gurus. But not everybody is. So I am just asking for the "Noobs".

Thanks for your time and work on this skin.

Oddsodz
(2016-10-27, 15:00)Oddsodz Wrote: Hello again,. Long time lurker and user of this skin.

Anyway. As the new version of Kodi is not long away. I am just posting to say that I would very much like to see the install process be made with less steps. What I mean is, Less 3nd party hunting for addons that the skin needs to work 100%.

Just putting that out that as I have had a few friends in the past that use Kodi tell me that they wanted to use Madnox, But get lost in all the extra instaling of things they did not know how to use or understand how GIT works. It's fine for the likes of code monkeys and IT gurus. But not everybody is. So I am just asking for the "Noobs".

Thanks for your time and work on this skin.

Oddsodz

I always head into the skin settings and there's a section there that you can click most of the addons required so they install, there are a few which are manual

Hope that helps, I can understand why these addons are not included as they are updated regularly
Mike D,

Here is the latest Spanish strings file for MadNox, including the latest commit from today.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFh9ZC_L7MTlAQTPffiw

Regards,

Bart
Thanks Bart and for the GIT issues.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hello, i have seen a nice mod for the music screen.
More Artwork support as the actual madnox version.

Maybe an idea?

Here the link:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2442064
Wow!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
(2016-10-24, 18:46)Mike_Doc Wrote: @sarlan19,

for 2nd bug please check you have latest version of addon skin.info-service. Shelf3D still uses that to obtain movieset info. I cannot reproduce the issue on mine.[/code]

@hernandito, please check latest on GIT, you'll find 'Disable Widget Fanart' in the widgets section of 'General Main Menu settigs'

@liamdavy3, please check latest on GIT, update to rolling disc when front, let me know if ok.

@Mike_Doc Thanks again for the reply and update.

I do really apprentice your work.

I wasn't actually wanting rolling discs. I much prefer the discs to just appear without any delay / effects and start spinning / rotating.

I would also much prefer if the discs wasn't overlapping the poster covers too much ether.

I have provided a preview of a different skin / view which the discs are not overlapping the posters as much.

I much prefer it this way. I do however understand certain people might not like my preference so if you would much rather tell me which part of the code i need to edit to make it my preferred look then am more then happy to do it. If you felt like you didn't want to remove the rolling discs etc from this view.

Thanks for the help once again.

Image (Disc does not overlap the poster as much i much prefer this look)
HI guys, small question, i have HP MCE Remote Control that I'm using with my Intel NUC machine (LibreELEC), is there a way to configure a specific button to active Program Add-On like Artwork Downloader or Update Library ??

Thanks in advance...
Another very nice mod.
Is it possible to adapt that

From JohnyBee

watch gallery

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=294849
I'm struggling to get Advance Launcher set up like this with Jarvis and Madnox for games.

These pictures below are from this post and they look fantastic.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=234477

I'm struggling with the views and option available in Madnox, within Movie or TV Shows there are a lot more options that what is available when inside theses views :

GamesFlix / GamesFlixWide / GamesFlixSquare

What I get inside the games view options are :

Any thoughts Huh Cheers
(2016-10-29, 09:49)zorg2000k Wrote: I'm struggling to get Advance Launcher set up like this with Jarvis and Madnox for games.

These pictures below are from this post and they look fantastic.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=234477

I'm struggling with the views and option available in Madnox, within Movie or TV Shows there are a lot more options that what is available when inside theses views :

GamesFlix / GamesFlixWide / GamesFlixSquare

What I get inside the games view options are :

Any thoughts Huh Cheers

Im not shure if this help you but AVL is not supported any more.

You can try "Advanced Emulator Launcher" maybe the views are correct in madnox?
I want to try setup Advanced Emulator Launcher for me next week. At the moment i use RCB (Rom Collection Browser) but it also not supported any more.
Advanced Emulator Launcher has clearart and Instructions support.

I think the views in Madnox are to be adapted for Advanced Emulator Launcher.

You can find it here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=287826
What is this skin Huh
Thanks for the help once again.

Image (Disc does not overlap the poster as much i much prefer this look)
[/quote]
hi great work on this skin does it support like the colour icons at the bottom of the picture above i cannot see how to get the media flags to show thanks for your advice
  • 388(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39