• 67(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hi folks.

I'm using showcase view for movie sets because it supports open case animation with discart inside the open case.
I want to adjust movie set fanart rotation speed. It's painfully slow.
I've searched a bunch of 1080i.xml's for <timeperimage> to no avail.
Can you point me in the right direction?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-08-01, 03:56)brazen1 Wrote: Hi folks.

I'm using showcase view for movie sets because it supports open case animation with discart inside the open case.

yeah, i have to say this would be an amazing option for the future if we could have some options for rotation speed without manually doing it ourselves.
Hi Folks, first of all: just migrated from shednox...

Madnox works great - the new Kodiflix view could become my favourite.

But... there's one small drawback: I can't manage do get the automatic start of a radio station work again.

In my previous configuration (Helix/shednox) my autoexec.py looks like this:

Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin( "PlayMedia(plugin://plugin.audio.einslive_de/?url=http://www.wdr.de/wdrlive/media/einslive.m3u&mode=playAudio)" )

In Madnox the audio plays for about 1-2 seconds via startup but then it stops - without a corresponding error in the log file...

Any ideas on this??
I posted the following question over on the support forum, no response yet, .... just thought one of you smart skinners Smile might know an answer:

On my Bluray Music Videos, when I press the "Skip Forward" on my MCE remote, the video jumps to the start of the next song.

I want to do the same for a group of videos I have...
I labeled the videos LiveFromAustin.cd1.mp4 .... thru LiveFromAustin.cd10.mp4

and Kodi will combine these into one video for me, ... but, I want to be able to "Skip Forward" to the start of each video segment. (cd1, cd2, etc...)
I've read about Bookmarks, ... but was hoping for something easier/better . maybe a different naming scheme?

thanks for any help
Legion
(2015-08-01, 18:08)Legion455 Wrote: I posted the following question over on the support forum, no response yet, .... just thought one of you smart skinners Smile might know an answer:

On my Bluray Music Videos, when I press the "Skip Forward" on my MCE remote, the video jumps to the start of the next song.

I want to do the same for a group of videos I have...
I labeled the videos LiveFromAustin.cd1.mp4 .... thru LiveFromAustin.cd10.mp4

and Kodi will combine these into one video for me, ... but, I want to be able to "Skip Forward" to the start of each video segment. (cd1, cd2, etc...)
I've read about Bookmarks, ... but was hoping for something easier/better . maybe a different naming scheme?

thanks for any help
Legion

did you check your kodi settings ?
settings >>> VIDEOS >>> FILE LISTS >>> Combine split video items

is it active ? maybe disable it ?
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-08-01, 12:16)Tolotos68 Wrote: Hi Folks, first of all: just migrated from shednox...

But... there's one small drawback: I can't manage do get the automatic start of a radio station work again.

Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin( "PlayMedia(plugin://plugin.audio.einslive_de/?url=http://www.wdr.de/wdrlive/media/einslive.m3u&mode=playAudio)" )

In Madnox the audio plays for about 1-2 seconds via startup but then it stops - without a corresponding error in the log file...

Any ideas on this??

hmmm what kodi version are you using ? still helix ? did u try isengard ( 15 ) and change xbmc to kodi ?
but when u have it set up in "play playlist on startup... " it just play for a cpl of seconds... dont know if its skin related
( realy a lot of german krauts here hehe )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-08-01, 05:19)knives of ice Wrote:
(2015-08-01, 03:56)brazen1 Wrote: Hi folks.

yeah, i have to say this would be an amazing option for the future if we could have some options for rotation speed without manually doing it ourselves.

Don't mind manually setting the speeds at all. I know how to do it for KodiFlix, but can't figure out Showcase?
Imo, a perfect default would be 200ms fade and 1000ms timeperimage.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-08-01, 19:09)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-01, 12:16)Tolotos68 Wrote: Hi Folks, first of all: just migrated from shednox...

Code:
import xbmc

Any ideas on this??

hmmm what kodi version are you using ? still helix ? did u try isengard ( 15 ) and change xbmc to kodi ?
but when u have it set up in "play playlist on startup... " it just play for a cpl of seconds... dont know if its skin related
( realy a lot of german krauts here hehe )

so isses Big Grin

Nope, already switched to Isengard... I'll try "xbmc" -> "kodi" in my autoexec.py later this evening...

BTW: "play playlist on startup" brings exactly the same behavior

And: i tried this on another PC -> the same behavior
Just a side note, Would you be so kind as the update the 1st post to reflect what add-ons are required and what ones are just recommended. I plan to do a full rebuild of my PC soon. And I wish to start clean and fresh. So an updated list would very nice to see ;-)

Thanks for reading.

Oddsdoz
(2015-08-01, 19:20)Tolotos68 Wrote:
(2015-08-01, 19:09)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-01, 12:16)Tolotos68 Wrote:

so isses Big Grin

Nope, already switched to Isengard... I'll try "xbmc" -> "kodi" in my autoexec.py later this evening...

BTW: "play playlist on startup" brings exactly the same behavior

And: i tried this on another PC -> the same behavior

well, switching from "xvmc" to "kodi" in autoexec.py only leads to an error... So: no luck with that
can't you just create a m3u file with http://1live.akacast.akamaistream.net/7/....net/1live in it and point madnox to the m3u

never used the playlist on start feature so just a guess
I have a small problem with this skin. It won't let me change any of the viewtype settings. I can get to the option but unable to scroll down to change any of the settings. I have done a fresh install of isengard and this skin. Please help
Thanks
(2015-08-02, 02:11)meowmoo Wrote: can't you just create a m3u file with http://1live.akacast.akamaistream.net/7/....net/1live in it and point madnox to the m3u

never used the playlist on start feature so just a guess
ive tried a playlist before, and this one was playing just a few seconds too... dont know if its a skin problem... i will check something today if i can find some time

(2015-08-02, 07:08)bill1972 Wrote: I have a small problem with this skin. It won't let me change any of the viewtype settings. I can get to the option but unable to scroll down to change any of the settings. I have done a fresh install of isengard and this skin. Please help
Thanks
hmmm thats strange... did u try to test it with a clean guisettings.xml ? maybe check on first page my how to ? ( link in my sig )

Hello. Thank you for this skin. I use it on 3 machines.

I would like to make a feature request. Please can you add the recognition of the Dolby Atmos file naming flag? Just like in this post 1914430 (post)

Every time i upgrade the skin from git my changes are gone. So it would be nice if you could add the little changes to your master branch.

Thank you in advance
(2015-08-02, 19:12)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello. Thank you for this skin. I use it on 3 machines.

I would like to make a feature request. Please can you add the recognition of the Dolby Atmos file naming flag? Just like in this post 1914430 (post)

Every time i upgrade the skin from git my changes are gone. So it would be nice if you could add the little changes to your master branch.

Thank you in advance

i will check it tomorrow Smile

grüßchen

• 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39