• 69(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-08-03, 18:56)schimi2k Wrote: can you please try to rename the FLAC.png to flac.png if it solve your problem ? it seems its another linux case sensitive problem
(skin.aeon.madnox\media\flags\audio)
when it work, i will fix it and push it to mike
will take a while, because mike is not here this week

thx in advance

Renaming png`s helped me. Thanks! Smile
MediaCenter: Fractal Design Node 605/ASUS Maximus VI Extreme/i3-4170/nVidia GT1030x3@Deepcool V4000 Mod (Passive)/DD Cine v.6.5/Arch Linux Multiseat/Leia x 3/HP Media IR remote/T3-M Remote/Sony PS3 BD remote/PulseEight USB-CEC(AnyNet+)/3 LCDTV over HDMI/SONY MDR-HW700DS ;)
Anyone having any problems with 'Extras'?
It's probably just me but thought I'd check.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
hey Mike... i thought you are this week not here ?!

@brazen1 - i get a lot of addon updates lately... will check it later and report if extras still working here
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
schimi,

Extras suddenly started appearing in Library. Since they cannot scrape, log is filled with errors.
This code is not working anymore. It used to. Unless it's on my end.

<!-- VideoExtras: Section Start -->

<excludefromscan action="append">

<regexp>-extras-</regexp>

<regexp>/Extras/</regexp>

<regexp>[\\/]Extras[\\/]</regexp>

</excludefromscan>

<excludetvshowsfromscan action="append">

</excludetvshowsfromscan>

<!-- VideoExtras: Section End -->
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-07-26, 16:13)Yousty Wrote: I have tried everything you suggested and still no luck Confused
As you can see I clearly have season posters

But in Episodes view, all I get is the default season poster

Any suggestions as to why in the world season posters aren't showing correctly in Episodes view?

I have tried everything suggested on here and I STILL can't get season posters to show correctly in Episodes view, it keeps showing the default show poster instead of the correct season poster.

I restructured my library so that all episodes are in their separate season folders like it's supposed to be.
I deleted the textures13.db file and the thumbnails folder and also deleted the myvideos database in mysql so that I could start fresh.
Opened Kodi and set up my source for TV Shows and told it to pull info and fanart from TheTVdb.
After it scraped my entire library it shows individual season posters for all of my shows in the 2nd level, but when I go to the 3rd level Episodes view the season posters don't show only the default tv show poster (like the pictures shown above).
I ran artwork downloader, but that didn't change anything and it also isn't putting the season poster jpg's in my season folders like it should (from what I understand). AD creates a folder for extrafanart and puts a bunch of jpg's in there but it refuses to place jpg's in the individual season poster folders. (And yes, I have the option checked to download season posters in AD)

I'm running Isengard with the latest version of Madnox.

Does anyone have any idea what in the world I might be missing to make season posters get automatically downloaded and placed in my source season folders and to show up properly in this skin?
cleanness is what i love Rofl
(2015-08-03, 21:13)BytEvil Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 18:56)schimi2k Wrote: can you please try to rename the FLAC.png to flac.png if it solve your problem ? it seems its another linux case sensitive problem
(skin.aeon.madnox\media\flags\audio)
when it work, i will fix it and push it to mike
will take a while, because mike is not here this week

thx in advance

Renaming png`s helped me. Thanks! Smile

thx 4 info - i will change all files inside flag and push it to mikes git Smile

(2015-08-04, 02:06)Yousty Wrote:
(2015-07-26, 16:13)Yousty Wrote: I have tried everything you suggested and still no luck Confused
As you can see I clearly have season posters

But in Episodes view, all I get is the default season poster

Any suggestions as to why in the world season posters aren't showing correctly in Episodes view?

I have tried everything suggested on here and I STILL can't get season posters to show correctly in Episodes view, it keeps showing the default show poster instead of the correct season poster.

I restructured my library so that all episodes are in their separate season folders like it's supposed to be.
I deleted the textures13.db file and the thumbnails folder and also deleted the myvideos database in mysql so that I could start fresh.
Opened Kodi and set up my source for TV Shows and told it to pull info and fanart from TheTVdb.
After it scraped my entire library it shows individual season posters for all of my shows in the 2nd level, but when I go to the 3rd level Episodes view the season posters don't show only the default tv show poster (like the pictures shown above).
I ran artwork downloader, but that didn't change anything and it also isn't putting the season poster jpg's in my season folders like it should (from what I understand). AD creates a folder for extrafanart and puts a bunch of jpg's in there but it refuses to place jpg's in the individual season poster folders. (And yes, I have the option checked to download season posters in AD)

I'm running Isengard with the latest version of Madnox.

Does anyone have any idea what in the world I might be missing to make season posters get automatically downloaded and placed in my source season folders and to show up properly in this skin?

It sounds like you just scrape everything directly from tvdb - if you want the season posters on level 3 ( episodes ) you need those files LOCAL ! so you need to export your fanarts to your local folders buddy ( you should do that anyway ) - when you have done it, and still dont see them on level 3, you need to rescrape them again with LOCAL files instead of tvdb
you need for the whole MADNOX Experience a folder structure like i show in my HOW TO on first page or you must live with that what you get so far - sorry

(2015-08-04, 04:26)meowmoo Wrote: cleanness is what i love Rofl

normaly madnox isnt make for "cleaness" ... we make madnox for MADNESS FULL OF FANART INFO Wink hehe
but looks nice
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

FYI, I updated my GitHub tutorial to include instructions on how to use tortoisegit to remain synced with an online GitHub repository without forking it: 2028340 (post).

This can save a lot of time re-downloading a GitHub repo just to update a skin with recent changes.
(2015-08-04, 00:46)brazen1 Wrote: schimi,

Extras suddenly started appearing in Library. Since they cannot scrape, log is filled with errors.
This code is not working anymore. It used to. Unless it's on my end.

<!-- VideoExtras: Section Start -->

<excludefromscan action="append">

</excludefromscan>

<excludetvshowsfromscan action="append">

</excludetvshowsfromscan>

<!-- VideoExtras: Section End -->
do you have your extras inside an EXTRAS Folder or do you have your files in your movie folder with "-extras" in filename ?
i have my extras inside a EXTRAS Folder and have no problems ( yet )
i have the same info inside my advancedsettings and scanned my collection a cpl of seconds ago
maybe some settings mistakes ?
after i check my log file, i noticed some errors too... but not for the extras addon...
dont know where your problem is ... maybe check the extras addon thread for more infos maybe ?

EDIT: ive checked it now a bit deeper - clean my SQL and clean all movies from kodi and readd them again - still no problems - extras are just shown when i go to EXTRAS ( inside movie info or right click context menu ) ... still dont know where your problem is Sad sorry but i dont know what else i can check

Hi S,

only really got forum and Git access this week, so can't work on the code. So I'll be about this week.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-08-04, 08:37)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi S,

only really got forum and Git access this week, so can't work on the code. So I'll be about this week.

Mike.

cool, so i can "fix" the flag folder ( make all names lower case ) and push it to your git then ... i hope that will fix the linux problems

cheerz

(2015-08-04, 07:35)schimi2k Wrote: It sounds like you just scrape everything directly from tvdb - if you want the season posters on level 3 ( episodes ) you need those files LOCAL ! so you need to export your fanarts to your local folders buddy ( you should do that anyway ) - when you have done it, and still dont see them on level 3, you need to rescrape them again with LOCAL files instead of tvdb
you need for the whole MADNOX Experience a folder structure like i show in my HOW TO on first page or you must live with that what you get so far - sorry

Thank you for the reply, I'll try that when I get home. So there is no way to make scrape or AD automatically add the artwork to the show directories like it does for extrafanart? So whenever I add a new season to a TV show I'm going to have to manually add the artwork to my source file folder or do an export library in Kodi?
Use a media manager like ember media manager that will scrape the season posters for you then in kodi, artwork dowloader settings chose the option use local info and it will pull all the artwork out of your movie/tvshow folder
(2015-08-04, 14:52)crookers13 Wrote: Use a media manager like ember media manager that will scrape the season posters for you then in kodi, artwork dowloader settings chose the option "use local info" and it will pull all the artwork out of your movie/tvshow folder
Well, it seems I'm in the same boat as Yousty. I also am not getting season posters in episode view. I remember I had them in the past, now I don't. Tried all the suggestions and still no joy. Must be something small that I'm missing.Huh

Seems that list and tri-panel views are showing season poster for me.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39