• 2(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Thanks for the comments.

@ShadowTek, thanks, saw that mod of yours previously and was on my list but now you've done it that's great.Thanks

Hi brazen, yes mate your cases on kdoiflix request is on the to do list, will be done soon.

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Thank you Mike : )

Another request and it's no big deal at all. So minor I hate to ask but......

Using KodiFlix and some other views I don't see the option for 'Fixed List'.
I assume if it was present, the title in focus, while scanning the library, would be centered and not all the way to the left.
I think it's more soothing on the eyes to fixate on the center of a screen rather than off to the side.
Just my opinion and another wish.
Of course if you guys prefer it how it is, don't change a thing.

Please explain github. As you push your changes, and we download the newest release(s), should we be clean installing all over again or simply overwrite and keep the guisettings.xml so it doesn't have to be customized as changes come out?

Thanks again.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Shall take a peek. Thanks for your teams time in making this a thing.
Congratulations!!!

Happy to see that finally Madnox got released! Thanks for your hard work!

It really looks great!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Only one minor complaint so far, in InfoWall view (which I use for Youtube videos), the text seems aligned to the right rather than centered

MadNox

ShedNox
@brazen. will look into the fixed list and see. With regards to Github all you have to really do is just download and overwrite the skin.aeon.madnox folder whenever there are changes on Github..Your guisettings shouldn't be touched as they are in userdata and the git is only going to update the contets of skin.aeon.madox.

@isuma, thanks. I'll look into centering the label It is a different infowall than Shednox. I went with Shadowteks great mod of it as my basis.

I'll add both to my to do list.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Sorry to nick-pick again, but the studio logo on Shift view seems very much in the wrong placement.

I don't mean to be picking on it, just new skins unleash the OCD in me
(2015-06-29, 19:15)brazen1 Wrote: Thank you Mike : )

I assume if it was present, the title in focus, while scanning the library, would be centered and not all the way to the left.
I think it's more soothing on the eyes to fixate on the center of a screen rather than off to the side.

Please explain github. As you push your changes, and we download the newest release(s), should we be clean installing all over again or simply overwrite and keep the guisettings.xml so it doesn't have to be customized as changes come out?

Thanks again.

If u have windows, try this tool :
https://windows.github.com/

it will just update the new content ... maybe i will add a small tutorial in my new 101 in the next days Wink

and be gentle with mike - he is the only coder here, so give him some time before u bash him for a fix - THX ^^
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-06-29, 20:20)isamu.dragon Wrote: Sorry to nick-pick again, but the studio logo on Shift view seems very much in the wrong placement.

I don't mean to be picking on it, just new skins unleash the OCD in me

thx for info Smile
please next time add the info on what kind of media the problem is ( in this case tv-series )
because movies looks fine

i try to find out if i can fix it Big Grin with my 0.2% skin skills hehe

EDIT:will be fixed on next gitupdate by mike Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

downloading now . as a shednox user ive been hoping for a new version for isenguard :-)
(2015-06-29, 20:21)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-06-29, 19:15)brazen1 Wrote: Thank you Mike : )

Thanks again.

If u have windows, try this tool :
https://windows.github.com/

it will just update the new content ... maybe i will add a small tutorial in my new 101 in the next days Wink

and be gentle with mike - he is the only coder here, so give him some time before u bash him for a fix - THX ^^

this tut works fine for me
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229467
great Big Grin u save me a lot of work Smile
thx 4 info @meowmoo

Wanted to thank everyone involved in making this skin a reality. I've been testing it for a few weeks and really think it is the best skin out there if you have the horsepower to run it.

I run it on Helix and have no problems.
Mike_doc.... clean up your PM folder please XD

NOT SURE IF ITS A BUG OR ON PURPOSE BUT WHEN I ADD A WIDGET TO THE HOME SCREEN THE "MENU ITEM" BACKGROUND IMAGE DARKENS . IS THERE A SETTING TO TURN OFF THE DIMMINGS ? IT JUST LOOKS A BIT ODD WHEN I HAVE WIDGETS ON HALF MY MENU ITEMS AND THEREFORE HALF ARE TOO DARK . Sorry about the caps . didnt look at the screen until id already written most of it Undecided
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39