cartoon tab
hi before i start just want to say what an awesome skin this is Smile ok to the question im trying to add a kids section to the tabs where it says movies,tv shows, etc but dont have a clue where to start could anyone shine abit of light on what to do thank you Smile
You can edit the skin to include this, but it's not going to by there by default. You'll need to start with any file with the word 'home' in it.

It would probably be easier to create a custom smart playlist, then load that into the Movies slide widget.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
ahh cheers mate will do that then and just another question im adding pictures to the tiles but when i load it onto my box it doesnt show the pictures
You could also turn the applications section into a kids section just changing the name of it in the language file

\Kodi\addons\skin.xperience1080\language\English\strings.po

Change that to something like this

Pretty sure that wont break anything and might be the easier option if you don't feel like editing the Includes files
(2015-06-29, 21:26)komplex Wrote: You could also turn the applications section into a kids section just changing the name of it in the language file

\Kodi\addons\skin.xperience1080\language\English\strings.po

Change that to something like this

Pretty sure that wont break anything and might be the easier option if you don't feel like editing the Includes files

It will cause an issue in the skin whenever that string is requested.

If you want to go this way, then I suggest just editing the skin file and removing the localised string
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Like that? I didnt do it that way because my ocd would have went mental when i looked in the skins settings and seen that it was still called applications lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cartoon tab0