How to enable Media info view for video addon?
I am creating list items with xbmcgui.ListItem() but I can not swith list view to Media view. Looks like only List, Big list, Thumbnail and Wide views are available.
Basically I would like to make something like in TestTube addon. It switches to Media view by default.
Here is printscreen of TestTube view: http://prntscr.com/7mvy9j
If I understand your question correctly, available views (and their look in a particular skin) depend on a content type presented by a current plugin listing. If no content type is set, only a limited number of views is available. So you need to set an appropriate content type for your current plugin listing using xbmcplugin.setContent function.
Note that you can have different content types for different listings presented by your plugin (e.g. 'tvshows' for a list of shows or 'movies' for movies respectively).
Thanks for answer!
Which exactly content types must exist to enable Media view?
I fount that I can force Media view with xbmcplugin.setContent() and xbmc.executebuiltin('Container.SetViewMode(' + id + ')') as it's done in TestTube addon, but it does not work always. Sometime I have to restart addon to enable Media view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to enable Media info view for video addon?0