v14 Hanging on Working
I just started seeing issues today with the system hanging on Working. I seem to be able to navigate and use some Programs fine, however Video addons seem to hang. Trying to Search for a show will hang in Genesis, opening up the "O" shows in Project Free TV will hang. The Working icon just freezes and the system becomes unresponsive. Tried to find a thread on this but I could not, although this is my first day here. (The system has been working for a few months flawlessly until today.)

http://xbmclogs.com/pnyu9fu3g

Kodi 14.2 Git:7cc53a9
OpenELEC Version 5.0.8 kernel:Linux 3.17.8

Running on a Chromebox Celeron [email protected]

Thanks for any assistance!
If there is more info I can provide please let me know, it's odd how this just popped up today for me and I was not able to see anything on the forums.
(2015-06-30, 05:18)Chastaen Wrote: If there is more info I can provide please let me know, it's odd how this just popped up today for me and I was not able to see anything on the forums.

It's quite normal that you don't see any info related to this in this forum. It's because the addon you are talking about (genesis) is a banned addon and not allowed to discuss in here. In other words...the forum doesn't care about piracy addons. So you have to ask where you get this addon from to get some help.

Read the Forum Rules, please. Especially the banned addons part.

Greetings
(2015-06-30, 09:29)David1977 Wrote:
(2015-06-30, 05:18)Chastaen Wrote: If there is more info I can provide please let me know, it's odd how this just popped up today for me and I was not able to see anything on the forums.

It's quite normal that you don't see any info related to this in this forum. It's because the addon you are talking about (genesis) is a banned addon and not allowed to discuss in here. In other words...the forum doesn't care about piracy addons. So you have to ask where you get this addon from to get some help.

Read the Forum Rules, please. Especially the banned addons part.

Greetings

Thank you David1977, it seems to happen with all addons so I did not think about it. New here and to Kodi so still learning, thanks for a link to the rules I will check them out. And remove Genesis.
You should remove all those banned repositories as well and provide a full Debug Log while using an official addon like youtube.

Best would be you start with a clean setup, done by renaming the .kodi folder to something like kodi-old and reboot. Thats like a factory reset and you will have a "clean" installation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hanging on Working0