Selfmade Shortcuts in the Home Menu don´t work
Hi folks,

until now I´m a user of Windows Media Center, since 2 weeks I´ve discovered Kodi and with this great skin I love it! So big THX to jurialmunkey!
I haven´t found any post similar to my problem, so I´m sorry if it has allready been written.

I´m trying to customize my home menu. I want to create new Shortcuts, for example to a smart-playlist named HD-Movies. So inside the Skin-Settings I´m going to "Customize Home Menu" and add a new shortcut, I name it HD-Movies and as widget I select my HD-Movies-Smart-Playlist.
When I go back to the Home Menu, a Shortcut with the name I´ve given exists, but nothing is happening (only the klick sound is played) when I select it.

I think it´s a skin issue, with Transparency-Skin changing the home menu is working fine.

Hope anybody can help me, please.

Chappidog
After creating a new item did you go to "Choose shortcut" and select your playlist? The widget is just the items that show on the home screen above the menu item, not what the actual shortcut does - you have to also choose a shortcut for the menu action.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thank you very much! Now I got it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Selfmade Shortcuts in the Home Menu don´t work0