Script Failed! Message
Hi, I just updated from Gotham to 14.2 and I have no issues in launching Kodi from my Macbook Pro using OS X Yosemite but once it does launch, I get this message scroll on the bottom right corner of the Kodi home page:

Script Failed! Watch History Module and services

Any ideas on how to fix this? Probably should mention that I'm a Kodi/XBMC newbie so "baby steps" response on how to possibly fix would be great! Otherwise, seems to be working okHuh!

Thanks in advance for all suggestions!

dj
I suggest you read the Forum rules (wiki) and Banned add-ons (wiki) section
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thanks for the suggestion, bry-.....I, hopefully, edited my question appropriately!
Is it actually causing an issue or just alerting you that a script has failed? Sometimes an add-on will try to do something, it can't, it shows the message, but if you don't use certain features of that add-on, you won't actually notice anything.

Otherwise, look at the debug log (wiki) to see which add-on is causing the issue and report it to the person who created that add-on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Script Failed! Message0