"Hack" to stopt "Tv-Tunes" running while Audio is playing (Album / Radio Stream)
Hello

Looking for a Way (a Hack) to stop "Tv-Tunes" while Audio is Playing (ie. Radio-Streams, Albums and so on..)

Did already try:
Code:
<onload condition="[!Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) | Player.HasAudio] + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes)">xbmcgui.Window(10025).setProperty("TvTunesBlocked", "true")</onload>
<onunload condition="[!Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) | Player.HasAudio] + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes)">xbmcgui.Window(10025).clearProperty( "TvTunesBlocked" )</onunload>

Didnt work.

Did i do may a mistake?

If not, would there be workarounds to stop "tv-tunes" While Audio is Playing?

Regards
the new version of tvtunes has new settings in the app itself now. I think I managed to resolve this issue by turning it off in the settings. Try that perhaps?

Haven't looked into a code solution yet.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-01, 18:39)Mike_Doc Wrote: I think I managed to resolve this issue by turning it off in the settings. Try that perhaps?

Jer, seems its the only way.., uninstall or simply disable the Addon, (or disable the Addon from Running in its own Settings, which would have imho. the same effect.(as far as i didnt overlooked something Wink ).

it Worked quite well during the last Years Undecided

If someone finde a solution to work around this behavior, would be Interseted for a soulution.

What i ask myself, why is the property in the wiki if it didnt work?
Hope someone find a Way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Hack" to stopt "Tv-Tunes" running while Audio is playing (Album / Radio Stream)0