Trouble with no audio and stuttering with Bluray ISO
Hi I am having an issue with a BluRay ISO file that has no audio and the video is stuttering. When I display the info of the file it toggles between Dolby trueHD 7.1 and DTS 5.1. Other MKV files with HD audio work fine.

PC is a HP Stream mini 200-010 running windows 8.1 stock with 4GB of RAM.

here is my log file: http://xbmclogs.com/pkm7oqm3j

Thanks..
This is a known problem, please try to play the main title instead of the menu. Does that fix the problem?
A few instances in the log shows

1059.21:52:30 T:2180 ERROR: ffmpeg[884]: [h264] hardware accelerator failed to decode picture

which is confirming this

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229511
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-07-02, 12:06)Ace Wrote: This is a known problem, please try to play the main title instead of the menu. Does that fix the problem?

Thx ACE, how do you play the main title instead of the menu with the iso file? Right now I hit play in Kodi and skip past the previews (which play fine BTW, but are only DTS and not HD audio) till I get the menu and then play again... Let me know how else I could work around this issue.

Thanks
Bump... Any help on this? Also I had heard this might be due to the fact that windows 8.1 does not have HW decode licenses for DVD/BR so the SW decoding is causing the skips?

Thanks,
(2015-07-02, 18:46)mprother Wrote:
(2015-07-02, 12:06)Ace Wrote: This is a known problem, please try to play the main title instead of the menu. Does that fix the problem?

Thx ACE, how do you play the main title instead of the menu with the iso file? Right now I hit play in Kodi and skip past the previews (which play fine BTW, but are only DTS and not HD audio) till I get the menu and then play again... Let me know how else I could work around this issue.

Thanks

I find out how to do this. before I had the option to show blu-ray menu enabled.. This is not what you want. You should have the following setting:
System -> Video -> Discs -> Blu-Ray playback mode -> Show simplified menu

Now when you play an ISO file just select the option to play the main title as ACE suggested and it will play without stuttering and bit stream the HD-Audio without an issue.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble with no audio and stuttering with Bluray ISO0