• 91(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-09-26, 15:06)navy1978_1 Wrote: Hi,
I had a look in the code of the github link you send me and it seems to me that feature is not there... Ok I will try a workaround using a script to change the name of the channels in my playlist or to modify the epg file....
Thank you for your quick reply, and for your work, and sorry for the waste of time.

Have a nice day.

You should probably start a thread in the PVR IPTVSimple support forum and maybe the Kodi add-on developer will port the change for you.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-09-26, 15:12)Milhouse Wrote: You should probably start a thread in the PVR IPTVSimple support forum and maybe the Kodi add-on developer will port the change for you.

I opened a post there.. Thanks!
Still seem to be issues with the EPG (build #918). I went to set a recording today but the EPG was showing programmes from yesterday (Friday) and going back to the main menu and then to the EPG again didn't fix it, nor did disabling the tvh client addon and re-enabling it. I cleared the data in the end but now it doesn't show any programmes, so I just have to hope it populates before the programme I want to record is on this evening.

Hmm, just checked in the tvh browser interface and it's not showing my tuners at all anymore, so maybe there's a bug in one of the recent builds that's causing that. I'll try the latest and then work my way backwards to see what I can find.
(2015-09-25, 21:26)doldi Wrote: Build #0924: VideoAddons works from morning to night on my both RPi2. Cool

THX@all
Harald

I can confirm: the 13-14 list refresh and later after 5sec stopping Video prob is fixed now since #924.
#925 is also working fine for me. THX
Milhouse, as instructed in the other thread here is the URL for my crash log. Re Kodi crashes when attempting to play a 3D iso file.

Thanks so much for the help.

http://xbmclogs.com/ptdlagbr5
@scotty144: If Kodi is crashing you should have a crashlog (see first post, note #4 for details). If you're able to install debug-enabled builds (requires FAT partition sized at least 384MB, see first post/note#5) then you should be able to generate a more detailed crashlog - the latest debug-enabled RPi2 build is build #0921x.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-08-28, 16:08)Milhouse Wrote:
Code:
cp /etc/samba/smb.conf /storage/.config/samba.conf

then add whatever extra shares you need, eg.

Code:
[Kodi]
  path = /storage/.kodi
  available = yes
  browsable = yes
  public = yes
  writable = yes
  root preexec = mkdir -p /storage/.kodi

For some strange reason, this shows my /media/USB folder instead of /storage/.kodi. In WinSCP under storage/ I see .kodi and .kodi[USB] so maybe that gives a clue? I added an entry just for /storage/.kodi/temp so it looks like this:

[Kodi]
path = /storage/.kodi
available = yes
browsable = yes
public = yes
writable = yes
root preexec = mkdir -p /storage/.kodi

[Temp]
path = /storage/.kodi/temp
available = yes
browsable = yes
public = yes
writable = yes
root preexec = mkdir -p /storage/.kodi/temp

and now Temp shows my USB root, whilst Kodi correctly shows /storage/.kodi with the temp folder under it!
(2015-09-26, 19:07)doveman2 Wrote: Still seem to be issues with the EPG (build #918). I went to set a recording today but the EPG was showing programmes from yesterday (Friday) and going back to the main menu and then to the EPG again didn't fix it, nor did disabling the tvh client addon and re-enabling it. I cleared the data in the end but now it doesn't show any programmes, so I just have to hope it populates before the programme I want to record is on this evening.

Hmm, just checked in the tvh browser interface and it's not showing my tuners at all anymore, so maybe there's a bug in one of the recent builds that's causing that. I'll try the latest and then work my way backwards to see what I can find.

Seems to be hardware. I went back to #908, which I know was working, removed "dwc_otg.fiq_fsm_mask=0xF" from cmdline.txt and removed the line from /etc/modprobe.d/dvbt.conf that I'd added to try and disable the tuners IR sensor in an attempt to fix my stuttering problems (which turned out to be caused by the other IR dongle I was using) and nothing helped. Even though I'd pulled the power to the RPi, which is powering the hub the tuner is plugged into to, after I disconnected the tuner from the hub and plugged it directly into the RPi it showed up, so I plugged it back into the hub and it's working in that again now. So I guess it needed power-cycling for some reason and cutting the power to the RPi briefly wasn't enough.
(2015-09-26, 22:30)doveman2 Wrote: For some strange reason, this shows my /media/USB folder instead of /storage/.kodi. In WinSCP under storage/ I see .kodi and .kodi[USB] so maybe that gives a clue? I added an entry just for /storage/.kodi/temp so it looks like this:

"mount | paste" is the only way to know what devices are mounted and where.
New OpenELEC Jarvis build #0926: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.1.8 #1 Sat Sep 26 21:03:16 BST 2015 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Sep 23 2015 12:21:14
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version c156d00b148c30a3ba28ec376c9c01e95a77d6d5 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
OpenELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20150926210225-#0926-geb0ed51 [Build #0926]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
001718.854: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of OpenELEC master (eb0ed51a, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (318f3e2a, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Bump to mesa 11.0.1
  2. VideoPlayer: Fix audio sync issue (x86?)
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • [guilib] simplify dirty region marking for fadelabels (fixes #16277) (PR:8135, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [dx11] A set of fixes for DirectX. (PR:8130, 3 commits, 4 files changed)
    • addon repositories: fix last checked time not updating if not previously added (PR:8110, 3 commits, 3 files changed)
  2. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Updated: [env] compare: Kodi 16 updates
    • Added: [env] 9af0f3c9: mesa: Bump to version 11.0.1
Not Pi, but nightly specific.
If you share the database/library via UPnP and the database version changes (such as /MyVideos94.db in 16 Alpha 2 to /MyVideos97.db in the latest nightly, do all my Pi's need to be on the same build, or at least support the DB version of the UPnP library host? Could there be and issue if the UPnP host was v97 and the receiver was v96 for example?

Basically my main Pi scans my files, creates and shares the library with other Pi's If I update my main Pi all the time, could there be an issue if I don't update the other Pi's who are receiving the UPnP library from the main (more recent build) Pi?

Is there an actual library on the receiving Pi's? I ask because I see populated somewhat recent *.db files in /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database of the UPnP receiver with no local music/video files and no folders selected other than for UPnP. In the past I had that Pi scan a remote file server, are those music, video .db files left over from that, or are they still used as a UPnP library receiver?
(2015-09-26, 22:41)Milhouse Wrote: "mount | paste" is the only way to know what devices are mounted and where.

Thanks, Here you go http://sprunge.us/GJSR
(2015-09-27, 03:14)J_E_F_F Wrote: Not Pi, but nightly specific.

Might be better to ask in a general or uPnP specific thread (perhaps here).
uPnP is not something I use, so I'm not sure what the expected behaviour is.
(2015-09-26, 21:06)scotty144 Wrote: Milhouse, as instructed in the other thread here is the URL for my crash log. Re Kodi crashes when attempting to play a 3D iso file.

Thanks so much for the help.

http://xbmclogs.com/ptdlagbr5

Probably same problem that I have playing 3D isos. I posted crash log from latest debug version few posts back.
New OpenELEC Jarvis build #0927: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.1.8 #1 Sun Sep 27 23:10:48 BST 2015 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Sep 23 2015 12:21:14
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version c156d00b148c30a3ba28ec376c9c01e95a77d6d5 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
OpenELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20150927230958-#0927-g5fec628 [Build #0927]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
001719.630: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of OpenELEC master (5fec628e, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (f42c66f1, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Small OpenELEC and Kodi updates
Build Details:
  1. OpenELEC:
    • add nvme block device support to kernel/installer (PR:4343, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • installer cleanup (PR:4341, 3 commits, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [video] Don't save scraper settings if we exit out and not select the… (PR:8070, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [musicdatabase] Fix incompatible MySQL queries (PR:8104, 2 commits, 1 file changed)
    • Revert "[pvr] changed: also use CACHESTATE_PVR in dvdplayer when play… (PR:8134, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. pvr.vbox:
    • fix deadlock during the first RetrieveGuide() call of the (3e4323f0)
  4. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • dvdplayer: fix non DVB subs after 5c0d694fa769f311bc5e14dec04c260267a56b79 (d3264eee)
  5. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Reverted: [pkg] PR:8134: Revert "[pvr] changed: also use CACHESTATE_PVR in dvdplayer when play…
    • Added: [pkg] patch: Revert "[pvr] changed: also use CACHESTATE_PVR in dvdplayer when play… (VideoPlayer)
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10