• 16(current)
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix
@movie78, in our forum, but is Kodi 14 custom with mq6 2.4.0 public preview (only windows o.s). Link for forum in my signatue.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-07-28, 15:08)Wanilton Wrote: @movie78, in our forum, but is Kodi 14 custom with mq6 2.4.0 public preview (only windows o.s). Link for forum in my signatue.

Thanks!

is there a fee for it?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
No, it´s free for all, only need register and request access in one specific thread.
Hi,

How do we create home screen shortcuts and thumbnails on the Aeon MQ home page. (example addon buttons below on the bottom of each menu as shown in picture below)
Thanks.
http://xbmc.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/..._front.jpg

(2015-07-28, 15:27)Wanilton Wrote: No, it´s free for all, only need register and request access in one specific thread.

Hi

I registered but i can't find the thread to request the custom Kodi 14.

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@movie89, link click here.
@shivanair, skin use flexible widget, only create new item in main menu and populate with my menu 1 or mymenu 2 (if you need choice addons), or select video addons widget for show all.

Images version 2.7.0 Isengard - RC1

Changelog:

Added: Main menu label/TvShows - Season number, episode number and tvshow title.
Added: Flexible Widgets/Music. Options to random songs and random albums.
Added: Flexible Widgets/Extras. More "extras" buttons. (thanks to Angelinas)
Added: Support to script Nextup Service Notification. (Netflix style)
Improved: Flexible Widgets v3. Organized by color category.
Fixed: Missing submenu for Extras menu.
Fixed: Option Logo/Clearart in top menu.
Quick question: the "Near Events" widget is a really cool feature, but for me it's showing upcoming concerts varyingly in Brazil, Mexico, and every so often London.

Is there somewhere where I should set a zip code or longitude/latitude so that "Near Events" shows concerts in my city?

Thanks and great work!
I'm having issues with artist fanart on the music visualization screen. While the fanart/extra fanart displays correctly when viewing music in the library, once playing on the visualization screen, some artists show fanart, and others just show black screens. Discart/covers/logos all work fine. If you play music on the main menu, for example, the background will correctly show the fanart, but the information widget at the top will just be black with no art. This is only on some artists and not all, and I can't detect any pattern in which work and which don't.

Artwork Organizer didn't help.
@TheIrreverend, check artist slideshow addon, you need configure for work fine. I don´t have any trouble here with fanarts in fullscreen.
(2015-07-29, 01:26)TheIrreverend Wrote: I'm having issues with artist fanart on the music visualization screen. While the fanart/extra fanart displays correctly when viewing music in the library, once playing on the visualization screen, some artists show fanart, and others just show black screens. Discart/covers/logos all work fine. If you play music on the main menu, for example, the background will correctly show the fanart, but the information widget at the top will just be black with no art. This is only on some artists and not all, and I can't detect any pattern in which work and which don't.

Artwork Organizer didn't help.

What are your settings in the Custom music OSD settings?

scott s.
(2015-07-04, 21:09)alexei Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 19:25)dt77h Wrote: hi,

when i want too install aeon m6 from zip it says it doesn't meet the required dependicies.
i don't know what to do now, can someone help me to the right direction.

p.s. sorry for my english it is not my native language.

Unpack it and copy the folder resulting to the folder where the skins are (the location depends on your OS). Then select the new skin in the settings view

Skin_structure (wiki)

I have Kodi 15 install and having dependency issues, and could not understand the fix listed above by Alexei.

Alexei:
I unpacked the zip file and looked at its folders and files but.
When you say "Unpack it and copy the folder resulting to the folder where the skins are", what did you mean?
I do not understand this either "Then select the new skin in the settings view"
Never mind, I figured it out after reading my own post.
I unzip the file and then copied the skin.aeonmq6 folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6 directory.
Then I launched Kodi and selected that skin,
Thanks for the tip Alexei
I noticed that the osd menu bar looks the same in the mq6 public preview as it did in mq5. Is it still the same in the later betas?

I'm really not a fan of that menu and have never been. It's very difficult to navigate as it is a single line menu that is forever scrolling. I honestly prefer the confluence menu as the buttons are grouped based on activity, it all fits on the screen at once and it is intuitive.

I hope marcos qui decides to revisit that menu.

Thanks
Hi everyone,

Imho Aeon mq 6 is the best skin for Kodi but I've some trouble to find somthing working, perhaps it's just someting in the skin setup... On the first page and also first image you see in the main menu the film Ex Machina with information AND also director and starring. Now the problem here is that my Kodi doesn't show any actors here but only the director.. When i go to movies and press "i" or movie informatopn, the actors appear but unfortunatly not on the main menu like on the first picture. Does anyone know what I do have to change (settings, movie scraper,...) to get de Director and the stars as on the 1st picture ?

Kind regards and thanks for the superb work !!
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix18