• 36(current)
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix
(2015-10-09, 17:32)movie78 Wrote:
(2015-10-09, 15:05)horschte Wrote:
(2015-10-09, 05:44)caralando Wrote: lol still no release? Make a RC4 and then a RC5 and then a RC6 and then a RC7 and then talk about moving on to MQ7 please.

haha Rofl.....great and the truth
they fuck the people since almost a year and collecting their money Big Grin
but every month they telling us the release is coming in near future.

Personally I don't think MQ6 will ever get release,so let's enjoy the Aeon MQ6 -Helix.Rolleyes

I must be missing something because I have been using MQ6 for a LONG time now and I have never donated. Is MY MQ6 not MQ6? Why do people say it isn't released?
@tommymsw, only need read first post, for check, skin MQ6 was released for Kodi Helix, but nope for Isengard yet.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I am using it on Isengard. I have the entire time. Seems to work perfect, but maybe I am missing something? If I am, I am certainly not "missing" it. Smile
(2015-10-10, 22:45)tommymsw Wrote: I am using it on Isengard. I have the entire time. Seems to work perfect, but maybe I am missing something? If I am, I am certainly not "missing" it. Smile
If you prefer music you miss something like this.....

in helix version

in Isengard version

This is just one dialog that is change in newest version.I am certainly not missing it. Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Rainbow 
love it Big Grin but is there a way to change the order of menu items having it like
Movies-Tv series-Emulators

i have created my menue itims but the order isnt rigth
Ok, some questions:

1- Random THEME, each time i reset my KODI, if i selected random themes, i get no backgrounds, until i select any of the standard themes....(i have unpacked the extrapack and specified a path...)

2- Is there a new addon for metadata actors? I mean, to show actors information etc? Ive seen that on a youtube video, it even allowed the user to rate the movie on IMDB!

PS: Im on openelec machine Kodi Helix
You cannot have this view also with Aeon mq6 ??

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=234477
Hi everyone.

One question..

How can I enable/disable the flexible widgets?

In previous releases I can eneble/disable the widgets, but now I can't find this option (if it exists)

Thanl you very much
(2015-10-14, 12:59)Bitter Wrote: Hi everyone.

One question..

How can I enable/disable the flexible widgets?

In previous releases I can eneble/disable the widgets, but now I can't find this option (if it exists)

Thanl you very much

instead of going into settings, on the Main menu, just press ''up'' on the flexible widgets you want to disable, click change widget then just click None
(2015-10-14, 13:39)Trotter81 Wrote: instead of going into settings, on the Main menu, just press ''up'' on the flexible widgets you want to disable, click change widget then just click None

Yes, I try this, but when you don't have any widget and press "up" appears all the widget options (this is I want to remove), and in previous versions, in "Widgets" on Skin options you can activate or deactive it,

I'm looking for remove all the options when you press "up" into main menu......Is it possible?

Thank you
(2015-10-14, 13:44)Bitter Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 13:39)Trotter81 Wrote: instead of going into settings, on the Main menu, just press ''up'' on the flexible widgets you want to disable, click change widget then just click None

Yes, I try this, but when you don't have any widget and press "up" appears all the widget options (this is I want to remove), and in previous versions, in "Widgets" on Skin options you can activate or deactive it,

I'm looking for remove all the options when you press "up" into main menu......Is it possible?

Thank you

I see, if there is an easy one click option to completely remove all widget options I'm not aware of it sorry.
(2015-10-14, 13:59)Trotter81 Wrote: I see, if there is an easy one click option to completely remove all widget options I'm not aware of it sorry.

Yes , this is just what I'm looking for.

Thank you
(2015-10-14, 15:12)Bitter Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 13:59)Trotter81 Wrote: I see, if there is an easy one click option to completely remove all widget options I'm not aware of it sorry.

Yes , this is just what I'm looking for.

Thank you

Go into skin settings and set both of the kiosk mode options to ON, that will keep you from changing or accessing the widgets. Change all of your widgets to none or however you like them, then turn on those kiosk modes.
Maybe I am being really stupid but can't work out how to switch my flexible widgets. Have the default ones on for TV and Movies but can't find how to switch them. Presumed it was up on to the widget, then up again but this just takes me back to the main menu. Have I disabled something?
(2015-10-14, 19:48)Cyberkid2002 Wrote: Maybe I am being really stupid but can't work out how to switch my flexible widgets. Have the default ones on for TV and Movies but can't find how to switch them. Presumed it was up on to the widget, then up again but this just takes me back to the main menu. Have I disabled something?

When you are at the home screen you can see visible widgets? If so, press up so you are highlighting one of the widgets. When the info comes up there should be a button for you to press that says "Change Wdigets" If you do not see this button, you have kiosk mode settings on. Go into skin settings and turn those kiosk options off. Then go back into the home screen and try again.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix18