Scan for Content stalling
Got a strange issue with the scan for new content.

If I go into Videos > Files , then right click on the individual sources then click "Scan for new content" if works fine, however if I use the left menu to Update the entire library it seems to get stuck on some of the network sources as you can see the "Scanning for sources" message just sitting there at different stages for a good 30+ secconds, then it sort of times out then jumps to the next source.

Any ideas ?
Not without a full debug log.
Replicate the issue and post a debug log for a Dev to look at.
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L
Cheers guys,

looking at the log when it seems to stall i'm getting this

13:39:31 T:13008 WARNING: XFILE::CWin32SMBDirectory::ConnectAndAuthenticate: Can't connect to "\\MyServer\More Movies" with username "admin" and with password because of conflict of credential. Will try to close current connections.

not sure where its getting that location as i've now removed it from the sources same with the password to that server i've changed the username.
Think i've sorted it, deleted the Password.xml file then restarted Kodi and now seems ok. Wish I tried that before removing and re-adding the sources as my latest films have been wiped Sad
Ok another slight issue now, when I re-added the main share I re-added it in uppercase like so...

Original share: //myserver/movies
New share: //MYSERVER/movies

its now duplicated every movie Sad

tried a clean and they still remain, any tips on getting rip of one of these as the lowercase one no longer exists in sources
sorted it now, just wen't into the videos database and removed all the lowercase entries in the movies table, seems to have done the trick

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scan for Content stalling0