Req Backup/additional languages for The TVDB scraper + local preference
Currently, I have a few different TV shows from various countries (and different original languages) in my Kodi library.

The TVDB metadata scraper only has the option for one single language in its settings dialogue. But some TV shows have only one TheTVDB.com entry in its original language, like German or French and not another one in English. Would it be possible to add an option, that if the TVDB scraper doesn't find show XYZ on the English (primary) part of TheTVDB.com, it keeps searching in other (secondary; defined by the user) languages?

And while we are on the topic: any chance to get a function, in which Kodi prefers local information in folders (created with apps like ViMediaManager) and uses TheTVDB or the Universal Movie Scraper only if nothing is found there (or loading/completing information missing from the ones in the folder)?
Any comments on this?
The scraper should read local information from nfo just fine, see:
http://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files
Well, that may be the case if you use "local information only" but it completely ignores them, if you use TheTVDB.com or Universal Movie Scraper. And I wish there would be an option to use local information as a primary source and if some information/fanart is missing, Kodi automatically uses other (pre defined) scrapers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backup/additional languages for The TVDB scraper + local preference0