Changing refresh rate through SSH?
Any way to do it on a Pi 2/OpenELEC? Kodi will be "stopped" before changing it, if that matters.

Thanks!
The tvservice command.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Edit: Thanks, testing now!
Found instructions in this thread, works great: https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewt...67&t=25933

My googling before making this thread had led me to posts about xrandr, which doesn't appear to be a part of OpenELEC
(2015-07-05, 02:16)username145 Wrote: My googling before making this thread had led me to posts about xrandr, which doesn't appear to be a part of OpenELEC

Right - xrandr is only appropriate/workable in an X context, which isn't true here
Derek
Clarification: openelec for pi doesn't have X. If you were using openelec 0n another system like x86 it would be using X and therefore xrandr.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing refresh rate through SSH?0