kodi 15 shuts down when idle?
hello everyone

i would like to know if since 15 there's been some kind of function enabled by default that cause Kodi to shutdown my laptop when i let it idle?
if so how to disable this?
with kodi 14 whenever this never happened

thx a bunch guys
No nothing has changed in v15 to cause that and neither v14 or v15 has such a function or option.

See Settings/System#Power_saving (wiki)

If this is happening you may want to look at installed addons or put kodi in debug mode, restart kodi in debug mode, let the issue happen and pastebin the Debug Log.
Since you dint provide any information about system or anything else without it no one can even guess why this happens.
(2015-07-04, 17:51)uNiversal Wrote: No nothing has changed in v15 to cause that and neither v14 or v15 has such a function or option.

See Settings/System#Power_saving (wiki)

If this is happening you may want to look at installed addons or put kodi in debug mode, restart kodi in debug mode, let the issue happen and pastebin the Debug Log.
Since you dint provide any information about system or anything else without it no one can even guess why this happens.

thx for the answer m8

dont believe its any addon because i didnt install any after updating from 14 to 15....
but anyway i will put it in debug mode

power saving settings are the default ones

cheers
i made a fresh install of kodi, and reinstalled everything i need
still happens

here's the debug log: http://pastebin.com/qtXty49M

thank you very much
Try to uninstall the banned addons you have and see if it still happens.
To make it absolutely clear here about 3rd party addons and repos when you complain about issues.

Test with a kodi installed that has no 3rd party addons/repos installed and with default skin, if issue persists you know its a kodi issue, if the issue disapears you know its one or various addons which you installed that causes the issue.

As is, its not possible to diagnose and therefore not worth wasting time since it is very likely these addons you installed that are causing it and we dont support them, we dont care about them and while you have them you wont get further help.

Not to mention they are banned and for good reasons.
Well, no. They're banned because of piracy, not because of add-on bugs. I don't think this is an add-on related issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 15 shuts down when idle?0