Extremely Slow Scrapong
I have a large setup. My scraping is slow all the sudden. This is occurring on multiple versions of the program. (I have it on 3 spots on the PC. Each is pointed to a different location. One is pointing to a work folder. This is normally where I use TMM the most. I rip to the work location, use TMM to arrange the folder, then copy the folder to bot a local external drive and my NAS. While Kodi has no issues getting data from the NAS, it is slow to write to. I have a copy of TMM pointing to the external drive library and a copy pointed to the NAS. (I have 4 NAS devices.)TMM is taking forever to do the TV scraping on the NAS......several seconds per episode. Any suggestions?
just to be clear:

scraping (fetching meta data from the internet) is an absolutely different process to "update data sources" (searching for new/changed video files on the system)

the first one relies completely on the speed of your internet connection, the last one relies on your hardware..
You've said you have a large setup - maybe it is worth a try to increase the memory settings inside tmm?

I am sorry - we did not implement a hand brake which we can remove per request Tongue
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extremely Slow Scrapong0