Req NEXT key
I was thinking about adding the possibility to assing multiple actions to one key separated by a colone or something. That way "NextChapterOrBigStepForward" will be history and users are free to do what the want (<up>NextChapter;BigStepForward</up>).
Hi guys I would like to know how when I am in full screen mode how I can play next in folder

instead of going back from the video and select the video underneath. 

I am running it on fire tv stick, I would like to assign the key with my remote I tried a few but it didn't work. 

Your help is very much appreciated Smile
@christopherdurand you have to tell Kodi to create a "playlist" from all the videos you'd like to watch. You can do this in two ways:

a) you want this feature only occasionally
in the videos section, trigger the context menu on a video and select "play from here". This will tell Kodi to add the select video and all following ones to a playlist and start playing it. Once playing, you can use the "skip prev/next" buttons/action to switch to the previous or next video in the playlist (just like it's the case with music)

b) it's your default usecase and you'd like Kodi to do it automatically
if you always want Kodi to behave like this, go to "settings -> player settings -> Videos" and enable the setting "Play next video automatically". This will instruct Kodi to always use the "play from here" method when you select a video in the list.
i have selected settings -> player settings -> Videos" and enable the setting " but i cant see the button NEXT on the player ! with the keymap Editor can i assigne a key to play next in folder ? i tried NEXT CHAPTER but didnt work.
should i mention that its a folder that contains IPTV
if it's IPTV, why don't you use IPTVsimple PVR add-on, which will solve all your problems?
because with my IPTV service i only get the EPG with their addon. so i need to use their addon to watch live tv and video on demand. the this is that in the live tv folder i always have to go back to change the channel, thats why i wanted to know how i can play the next in folder without having to go back to play next channel.
does anyone know ? i tried the playlist but it seem that i can only have one channel. i dont know how to add channel in the playlist and if it would work this whay.
BTW i have the PLAY NEXT AUTOMATICALLY turned on.

I need help please
have you tried if the context menu approach does work? The "play from here" option? If so, it could be that the mentioned setting does only work for local files/library

edit: you might want to point your provider to have a look at https://github.com/rbuehlma/pvr.zattoo which also implements "on demand" features within the updated PVR API of Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NEXT key0